Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ben

On the road to the SCGT – Bad Dice Ep 153

4 posts in this topic

Ben    1,360

Ben, Mark and Steve get together for another episode of Bad Dice and we are joined by a few different guests from around the community. Gamers, Hobbyists, veterans and newbies all going to the South Coast GT. Adi Mac talks

The post On the road to the SCGT – Bad Dice Ep 153 appeared first on The Bad Dice Podcast.

View the full article

• Like 1

Solid Podcast. Really makes me look forward to the coverage over the weekend now so I can try and keep up in between life stuff that inevitably gets in the way of watching these things. like baby fingers shutting off the iPad...

Keen to see how the 27 skyfires get on though. I thought I was bad with 9 never mind 27.

I also may have looked at the logistics of getting to Portsmouth next year. simple answer... Not easy from the isle of man.  Damn.

Toddy    9

Is there a link to pics of the models painted with 'two sprays and a wash'? Would be interested to see how good they look

Ben    1,360

The photos are in the blog section of the site.  Look for Steve Wrens painting blog