General's Handbook Path to Glory Campaign

Ootlaw

My friends and I are excited to start our first AoS campaign. With the exception of our only Chaos player, none of our armies are represented in the General's Handbook for Path to Glory. Does anyone know if there has been any GW or fan made Path to Glory content that I could reference?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

There are quite a few mods out there for it, me personally, i just do what makes sense, i cap it at a maximum amount of points with my friends, around 1500 is good, and we split up factions into tables

Obviously you choose a leader, make a table so your battleline units are low rolls usually 1-3 then put a non battleline units in there at 4 and 5 and on a 6 add a behemoth/artillary/monster.

You start at a few units like 3 in addition to your hero, and each game you keep adding using the path to glory rules until you reach the cap, at that point you can still gain units, but they are essentially a sideboard.

Thats the simplest way to do it, creating tables when you need to, and in addition, making up artifacts for your army is a huge part of the fun, make them as thematic as you want between your group.

Archived