Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ben

Kharadron Overlords are the custom kings

3 posts in this topic

Ben    1,423

The Kharadron Overlords have descended from the skies and are ready to do battle in the mortal realms. On this episode i talk about how the Kharadron Overlords ar edythe new kings of customisation and will be able to tailor their

The post Kharadron Overlords are the custom kings appeared first on The Bad Dice Podcast.

View the full article

Pete_P    16

Just listened to the show, really looking forward to seeing this army on the tables. 

One quick point regarding the aethermatic earbuster, you mentioned that when taking the second battleshock test at the end of the turn it would take into consideration models lost from the first battleshock test. I don't believe this is the case because models aren't "slain" during battleshock tests, they "flee". So when you reach the second test the models that fled in the first one aren't counted as "slain" models. 

It's still very powerful against large blobs of infantry and for a very big unit if the first battleshock test can take them beneath a multiple of 10 then they will be losing that bonus to their bravery. 

I'm finally hoping on the Age of Sigmar train with the Kharadron Overlords. They just peaked my interest so much I have to play em! Looking forward to listening to this podcast!