What is the closest spray primer to GW Rakarth Flesh?

Walrustaco

I don't think there's anything for GW, though you could go to Army Painter. So long as you use them in the warm, shake them well, and don't intend to store them, they work fine enough.

Alternatively, you could use Mournfang Brown spray. A wash of Agrax later and you've got a nice load of easily-painted darker skinned chaps. :)

26 minutes ago, HobbyHammer said:

Check out http://www.hobbyhammer.com/2017/02/how-i-paint-series-nurgle-rotbringers.html to see the effects. 

The whole Came range is great to be fair.

Perhaps it's just the lighting but it looks quite grey there. Is pretty much close enough to rakarth for it not to matter too much. I'm actually painting my big demons with rakarth flesh skin, not KBB guys so having a slightly darker primer in the recesses would probably look decent.

Just now, Walrustaco said:

Perhaps it's just the lighting but it looks quite grey there. Is pretty much close enough to rakarth for it not to matter too much. I'm actually painting my big demons with rakarth flesh skin, not KBB guys so having a slightly darker primer in the recesses would probably look decent.

You'll never get an exact match but this is definitely the best I have found. But yes, it is slightly darker than Rakarth Flesh.

Just now, HobbyHammer said:

You'll never get an exact match but this is definitely the best I have found. But yes, it is slightly darker than Rakarth Flesh.

Thanks, appreciate the help. I shall pop down to halfords and pick up the khaki spray, since they don't deliver.

Archived