Skaven weapon teams, more! more!

robotnik_taco

Question

9 answers to this question

No I don't think so. Something got stuck, and when you pulled the trigger you fired harmless gas, this time. However, it's going to take another few minutes to reload so you've missed your opportunity to shoot this turn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can still shoot normally going by RAW so far as I can tell.  Just because the crew got hurt trying to fire more shots or shoot further or pump more fuel doesn't mean a shot didn't fire - just that the bigger shot they hoped for didn't go off and now a rat is missing half his whiskers (and possibly half his face) because of it.

The way I read it - if the Weapon team overcharges its weapon with the relevant "More-more" ability and take wounds, then the weapon still fires as long as the wounds the team take don't kill them. 

Because you choose to roll the extra die before actually doing the shooting, taking "splash damage" therefore takes precedence over firing the weapon itself.

If you die from damage taken to yourself, you're dead and can't actually fire the weapon. :)

18 minutes ago, redbeardboss said:

i say no. on the ratling gun it says instead of rolling dice to see how many shots you can use the ability and try for 4d6 shots. plus the little descriptions are all l=saying things like jammed, dropped the ammo etc.

Before, not instead. Which makes all the difference in the world :)

More-more Hot Warplead: Before rolling to see how many shots are red by a Ratling Gun, the skaven crew can crank the gears into overdrive. If they do so, roll a dice; on a 1 the model immediately su ers D3 mortal wounds as the frenetic crew trap their claws in the gun’s mechanisms. On a 2 or more, the Ratling Gun res 4D6 shots, instead of 2D6.

Archived