Arizona AoS

NitosApprentice

Trying to get a group to form for Age of Sigmar in Arizona, not the most popular tabletop but fun nonetheless. Currently three of us, we use age of balance rules. www.ageofbalance.com If you would like to join our little club let us know. Most of us are willing to travel pretty far, we usually venture from Odyssey games to Desert Sky games. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello fellow Arizonian(?) I just joined this community and have seen this. I am in the west valley and usually frequent my local shop of Imperial Outpost. I currently play Ironjawz and before that was Orcs&Goblins. I haven't been able to play that much as I'm sure you are aware, there is not a large following here in Arizona.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Malicth @Sunchaser Hey guys, I'm in AZ as well. I am trying to get more events going at Game Depot but I can meet at Desert Sky or Odyessy no problem. There is an ongoing AoS meetup at Odyessy on Thursdays starting at 5 I  think, I'm going to head up there and see if I can get in a game with the Rotbringers warband that I've started work on. I'm more into narrative and campaign play then hard core number crunching and tournaments. I used to do 40k tourneys and got all that out of my system. Let me know if you guys want to meet up and play!

4 hours ago, FullMetalRPG said:

I'm more into narrative and campaign play then hard core number crunching and tournaments. I used to do 40k tourneys and got all that out of my system. Let me know if you guys want to meet up and play!

Same here. I think a lot of people are moving around between the major places. There is a FB group you can join if you want to see. https://www.facebook.com/groups/ArizonaAoS/

Most talk on there.

Hey, just asked to join the group. Ya, I have been lucky to get a few games in with my Ironjawz. I love them and they look great. Though it seems that they may just be a little overpowered as I basically haven't lost a game yet.

• 1 year later...

Archived