Advice Required: Converting Incarnate Elementals

MrCharisma

Hi All

I'm seeking your collective wisdom to help me create/convert an Incarnate Elemental of Beast and/or Fire.

ForgeWorld seems to have released these models while I was on a hobby break attempting to be an adult. Now that I'm back, I want them!

629d580362140f77957a9702370e4cd2.jpg

img508ad5f04a048.jpg

What GW friendly models could I possibly use to create an equivalent? The Bloodthurster springs to mind with the Elemental of Beast, however; I'd love to hear how I might be able to execute this idea.

The beastmen Cygor/Ghorgon could be a good place to start for the first model. If you gave it the head of the zombie dragon and maybe the antler branches from the treelord's head I think you'd end up with something close(ish) to the example you posted.

7 hours ago, Davariel said:

The beastmen Cygor/Ghorgon could be a good place to start for the first model. If you gave it the head of the zombie dragon and maybe the antler branches from the treelord's head I think you'd end up with something close(ish) to the example you posted.

I concur. Add in the griffon claws from the empire or dawnspire griffon and I think you are set. Hardest part will probably be the stance (if you want the same stance), and getting rid of some of the skulls on the Cygor model.

For the fire one, maybe a giant body, LOC staff, bunch of greenstuff for the robes. Not sure about the head.

Cheers for the ideas lads. I messaged FW seeing if they had one hidden under the couch or behind a closet, but no luck.

Now to scope out a few models and work out if I really want it. It would be wicked for an Order player to summon these Destruction models :-)

• 4 weeks later...

That fire elemental looks a lot like the Necron C'Tan Deceiver. Give him a staff from one of the newer Tzeentch kits, flames from an Exalted Flamer and possibly a head swap (be careful of the scale though). After that it's all down to the paintjob.

99810110003_TheDeceiverNEW01.jpg

On 4/21/2017 at 10:44 AM, Jamie the Jasper said:

That fire elemental looks a lot like the Necron C'Tan Deceiver. Give him a staff from one of the newer Tzeentch kits, flames from an Exalted Flamer and possibly a head swap (be careful of the scale though). After that it's all down to the paintjob.

99810110003_TheDeceiverNEW01.jpg

and scale

1 hour ago, Thundercake said:

and scale

I have no idea what size the actual fire elemental is meant to be, but if the c'tan is too small you could always set him atop a burning pyre / storm of flames and build it upwards and outwards as required.

16 hours ago, Kaleb Daark said:

incarnate elementals are big.  The fire one was easily the height of an imperial knight, and the beasts one was  about 125mm at the shoulder.

Hmmm. OK. How about this - plastic giant, Bloodthirster head, Exalted Flamer flames, sculpted cloth.

On 4/20/2017 at 0:42 PM, Dj Batman said:

Hey Popisdead.

Im super interested in the incarnate of elemental beasts, how much are you looking for it?

My email is djludowici@gmail.com 

can you send me an email about it please?

thanks!

The OP has contacted me about it and I will keep you #2 in line :)

Archived