Something different (Dropfleet Commander)

Attackmack

Something different while my stormhost is still (very slowly) being worked on. As im collecting far too many minis for too many games my attention tend to drift between them all and right now im on Dropfleet Commander.

These two have just gotten their shade and isnt finished yet as there are more details to pick out and some effects around the engine and fighter hangars but overall they are ready for the table!

Ive used highlighting as if they are lit from the front and above but im starting to think that maybe I should make the highlighting come from below, since these ship are fighting in low orbit reflected light from the planet would appear very strong.

bFDSEcB.jpg

Wrong forum buddy. Hawk have their own forum for Dropfleet and Dropzone. You may as well post about the latest UEFA cup winners to a World of Warcraft forum.

That said, nice UCM scheme. Recommend getting yourself an Avalon sometime, they're a nasty beast of a ship.

9 minutes ago, CoffeeGrunt said:

Wrong forum buddy. Hawk have their own forum for Dropfleet and Dropzone. You may as well post about the latest UEFA cup winners to a World of Warcraft forum.

That said, nice UCM scheme. Recommend getting yourself an Avalon sometime, they're a nasty beast of a ship.

Yeah I know but their forum is not very active and for painting tips and feedback I prefer this one :)

Archived