Female Stormcast inbound

KHHaunts

I like it so much! Now we just need to get GW to make an optional unit kit. Maybe two bodies with all liberator and Judicators options.

Do nothing too fancy. Just something to fill out some ranks.

Add in some alternate gender sculpts for a few heroes then, GW, just sit back and let the money roll in.

I'm smelling a petition!  heh. :D

47 minutes ago, Iain said:

How would these female knights look with liberator shields? I think the scale is quite big, but maybe not stromcast level huge.

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Vigilator-Squad

Sister of Silence are actually pretty small so probably the shield will look like a tower shield covering all the model. Not that its a bad thing if you like it.

27 minutes ago, Slivarth said:

Would love to have female versions in other units: Retributors, Judicators, Prosecutors (valkyries, anyone?), etc. Buying at least one box of Shadowspire to simply have this mini. 

I'd love it if they just release a set of females with all the options included. So you could make at least one for each unit.

Really really like this miniature.  

To me they got it just right.  It's "boob" armour but not OTT like some other miniatures.  The helmet looks female as well which is really cool.  

I really hope they do a kit with 1 of each (Paladin/Liberator/Judicator).  Maybe a female hero or two.  

Archived