Welcome to the Shadespire forums

Ben

3 hours ago, Chris Tomlin said:

So excited for this! Literally exactly what I was hoping for.

Yes, I think we called it! I can't wait too - should provide a totally unqiue gaming experience and the models look fantastic! I am planning to get into this big time.

21 minutes ago, Chris Tomlin said:

In what way weird? (out of interest)

I've not played Gorechosen either...despite buying it a while back :( 

Just.. the small board with cards.  It seems strange.  But if it's competitive and organized and the rules are solid, I might jump on it.  I'm definitely going to want to have a demo of it, i think.

On 3/23/2017 at 9:41 AM, Arkiham said:

Is it me, or do the details on those models look flat ? Like too much primer 

I think they're one-piece models, they may even be more of a board game plastic so they can be supplied "pre-assembled" much like X-Wing, which would be an interesting direction for GW to take. This ties in with the coloured plastic - now people who just want to play can simply open the box up, easily divvy out the two factions between each player, and play.

I hope it comes with more unit options than those on the box, though.

Also dat Skeleton art is really cool, I want some of that in model form please GW.

Pretty sure minis already confirmed as multi-part push fit, so I'm expecting the proper hard styrene rather than the Chinese production.

I don't think there will be options - it's feeling like this is a similar deal to Guildball in terms of balancing mechanic, with faction sets internally balanced as a set against all the others.
I haven't seen anything yet to indicate there's any kind of list building or options - but we'll see.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

From the description I would expect the models to be similar to the Blood Bowl models, i.e. coloured plastic for those that want to play without having to use glue and paint. The Blood Bowl models are the usual high quality stuff we have come to expect from GW.

To me it looks as if the photo of the models is a quick cut out and enlarged job, done more to show the poses than the actual quality. The models in the game-play photo look sharper and better.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived