LoC

Skyfire x3

Grunt Summoner

Herald of tzheentch on disk

Tzaangor Shaman

Do you guys have any suggestion?

What should I buy (or shouldn't)

Thanks!

Well first you have to decide what kind of Tzeentch army. Mortal, Daemons, Tzaangor, or maybe a mix.

Then you need to figure out what you army specialty will be. Magic, shooting, HtH or balance of all.

then figure out main tactic of the army. Defense, attack, hit and run or again balance of all.

once you have figured those out you will have a much easier time choosing what models to buy.

this is how I start a army.

or if you don't really care about that.

just choose the models you like and go from there.

Your list looks like a good starting point, except I maybe wouldn't go for the Start Collecting boxes, unless you explicitly are going to play Flamers or Screamers of Tzeentch.

As @Denneysman said, you want to maybe decide what sort of troops/playstyle you want, and you could start with the core (battleline).

The main choices are probably:

- Tzaangors
- Pink Horrors
- Kairic Acolytes
- Slaves to Darkness

You can mix and match these, but I'd probably start from that sort of analysis :) Enjoy!

Tzeentch requires you to go pretty deep for the battalions. So if you want to play the daemon battalion for example you might need 3(THREE!) Lord of Changes, or roughly 8+ units of pink/blue/brimstone horrors + some flamers/screamers etc,

The Aranite ones aren't as intense, but still often require skyfires + enlightened + tzangors + tzangor shaman + kairic acolyte etc.... Things like this.

Personally, I think you should start with: Pink Horrors, Tzangor Skyires. Almost every army I see has those.

Most people also have a Lord of Change, but he's not exactly beginner friendly.

You'll notice all the new stuff (Tzangor, Arcanites) are very detailed and you will probably want to carefully cut and assemble them, then paint them slow and carefully. If you haven't played the game a lot yet, I would recommend reading the warscrolls a lot to see what units you like, then maybe watch some MiniWarGaming BAttle reports to see what style of play you prefer...(Some people think mass shooting is boring, some people don't like dealing with hordes of models, some people want really fast units to give them flexibility, slow units requires planning ahead etc...)

That's all up to you, just don't over invest if you're unsure!

Firstly, Thank you for your advice!

For battleline I plan to go with pink horror and burning chariot

however, I love warscroll and model of LoC, Skyfire, Tzaanfor Shaman and Grunt summoner :P

(of course! I love shooting and spell)

Do I have anyway to synchronize it together?

On 23/03/2017 at 1:31 AM, armisael said:

Firstly, Thank you for your advice!

For battleline I plan to go with pink horror and burning chariot

however, I love warscroll and model of LoC, Skyfire, Tzaanfor Shaman and Grunt summoner :P

(of course! I love shooting and spell)

Do I have anyway to synchronize it together?

As a quick note - the burning chariot only counts as battleline if you have a Herald of Tzeentch on a Burning Chariot as your general - which probably isn't worth it but you can definitely do if it takes your fancy.

You can definitely combine those models you said into a list something like this:

b7ffaa84a6e9b1d04107c34f50cfc87b.png

You might have to take the two units of Skyfires as one block of 6 I'm not sure of the rules. But something like that is decent I think! And you can obviously move some points around for any of the models that you do/don't like. :)

Archived