Hinterlands podcast with the Author!

Morning guys,

I thought I'd do some shameless self promotion if you don't mind. Last Monday I released a super interesting episode of The Black Sun Weekly where I was joined by Sam aka @bottle, the Author of the fantastic Hinterlands ruleset. Sam came across really well and gave plenty of great insights into both himself and his works. His passion literally oozes through and it really is a great listen IMO. I can say that as it has absolutely nothing to do with me!!

Not sure if all you guys will be regular listeners (although I have my fair share of non Matched Play content!), so thought it might be worth pointing you in the direction of this show as I think you'll enjoy it. The episode is completely clean/family friendly so you can listen freely. Click through the link below or go to www.theblacksun.co.uk (it is 13/03/17's episode).

Thanks again to Sam for coming on. It was a privilege to get to talk to him like this.

Enjoy,
Chris

Thanks guys! I had a really good time guesting on the show it was a lot of fun and a big thanks to the Megaboss for giving me the chance.

7 hours ago, CoffeeGrunt said:

Wow, Bottle is now officially Internet Famous!

Pretty sure I've been internet famous for ages, this is like IRL fame now :P 

Archived