Nurgle 200 points to spend

murf369

Don't bother with epidemus in any games less than 3k if you want to try be competitive tbh.

The wounds count is so high for the buffs, and many armies easy rock a 4+/3+ which nurgle struggles to deal with.

With how easy it is to snipe characters also once he dies the buff goes.

I used him in a 4k game, with 14 blightkings,  40 chaos warriors total, glottkin, knights, bloab and plaguebearers and 2 plagueclaw catapults.

by turn 4 I got the top buff and he died even though he was hidden from the enemy armies for all game, basically charge from my side of the board was required.

That was with the catapults killing like 14 dwarves turn 1.

Nurgle is just too (slow to move an to kill,) to build up the buffs it desperately needs to be offensive.

My experience with Festus is that he isnt in range turn one or two. Turn three and four he is and will get one cast off, then he dies or game ends. The only way to make him worth the 120 is to invest in a baelwind vortex (bringing him to 220) so the range is doubled and cast is easier. The only other use he provides running behind Glotkin's butt and keep passing him cocktails for extra d3 wounds healing. Not convinced he is worth the 120. 

Gutrot isn't the best tbh. It's a shame he lost his ability to be on a shrine as I feel that'll make both him and it much more viable for the same cost as a maggoth lord, a good solid unit that'll be. 

I had a lovely kitbash planned for it which massively dropped down my things to do when aos launched as of it.

Archived