Behold the Kharadron Overlords!

1 minute ago, Double Misfire said:

Anyone else quietly hoping that the Kharadron ships and units are very elite and their points costs reflect that so they haven't got to worry about painting masses of models?  9_9

I'm actually thinking the more Boats and Balloons the better!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Sleboda said:

I'm really not looking forward to all the "clever" setting-breaking conversions that are looming.  Lol. 

You mean using them for 40K or attaching an Edrin to a Land Raider or something? I'm thinking of making one of the Gunhaulers be for Barbacks, crewed by Grots and Skaven.

Barbackbreakers?

I'm really tempted to try and increase the size of the endrins on the frigate and ironclad. Make them more pill/blimp shaped. It's the only thing I don't like about the models. They don't look like they have enough lift. 

3 hours ago, nine7six said:

I know, like I know lady atia has the frigate and is currently painting it, you know they include warscrolls with their minis!!! Leak!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People who get advanced copies of things are asked not to show them until they go up for pre-order, I think. 

I honestly think the navigator might be included in the larger ships like how the Fyreslayers had their character.

Was just looking through white dwarf again (I'm sure I'm not the only one that keeps going back to look at all the pretty pictures), and spotted this. Looks like it's not the actual hero model for the navigator, just the body to fit into the balloon bddac137447ec406bd1ae61c96d7d4cb.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

"This afternoon, we crack open the new Khraradron Overlords Battetome and take a look at what you can look forward to from this new faction, available to pre-order this weekend."

From 17.15 GMT on the Warhammer TV Facebook page

21 hours ago, Sleboda said:

I'm really not looking forward to all the "clever" setting-breaking conversions that are looming.  Lol. 

I'd quite like to do a small warband of orruk endrinrigger pirates for Hinterlands. Standard orruk bodies, endrins on their backs painted with crude representations of Gorkamorka, gas masks, etc. No gas mask for the boss though - he just breathes in the aether-gold because he's 'ard.

Archived