Behold the Kharadron Overlords!

34 minutes ago, silverstu said:

Yeah I'm expecting the Gunhauler to be about that. If you order online from GW to you get it before/on the day of release or the following week [in the uk]?

Must be honest and say that direct order from GW has never got me them early or on time - my Blades of Khorne arrived today...  If you order from a third party then you'll often get them on the day of release thought :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm... If they arent cheap in points, I suppose the relation price\models\points can still be good enough. 

27,5 pounds its the price of 40k tzaangors, so 32,5 euros for 10 arkanauts. Fireslayers are 45 for 10, so not that bad

2 hours ago, Double Misfire said:

This weekend's preorders and UK prices :):

Arkonaut Company £27.50
Book £25
Cards £10
Frigate (medium sized ship) £50
Admiral £15
Prices are RRP U.K.

https://war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/1877

Any indication that the cards will be formatted to use the space to be a better in-game aid? I bought the SCE ones and, after seeing them on my table,  realized they are not readable enough to be of use.  Skipped Khorne ones for that reason. Will skip all until they improve. 

5 minutes ago, Sleboda said:

Any indication that the cards will be formatted to use the space to be a better in-game aid? I bought the SCE ones and, after seeing them on my table,  realized they are not readable enough to be of use.  Skipped Khorne ones for that reason. Will skip all until they improve. 

Can't see it, but happy to be proved wrong!

Well according to GW the ironclad has the largest warscroll of any mini and they even had to reduce the font! so can only imagine that being even harder to read on the current size lol.

I only buy the scrolls for the counters...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well according to GW the ironclad has the largest warscroll of any mini and they even had to reduce the font! so can only imagine that being even harder to read on the current size lol.

I only buy the scrolls for the counters...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Dez said:
  • Arkonaut Company: $45
  • Battletome: $35
  • Cards: $15
  • Frigate: $65
  • Admiral: $20

Nah you're looking at: 

• Arkonaut Company: $45-50
  • Battletome: $40
  • Cards: $15
  • Frigate: $85
  • Admiral: $25

Those prices are taking the equivalent conversions from the two most recent releases (DOT & SCE).

10 hours ago, RuneBrush said:

Must be honest and say that direct order from GW has never got me them early or on time - my Blades of Khorne arrived today...  If you order from a third party then you'll often get them on the day of release thought :)

Cheers -I'll go 3rd party then- means I get more sky fairing stunts for my dosh!

12 hours ago, Double Misfire said:

This weekend's preorders and UK prices :):

Arkonaut Company £27.50
Book £25
Cards £10
Frigate (medium sized ship) £50
Admiral £15
Prices are RRP U.K.

https://war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/1877

Interestingly the picture accompanying that post shows an Aetheric Navigator and a Aether Khemyst, which are not on the list. I wonder whether the Frigate may come with characters as well as the ship itself?

In terms of length of releases I am thinking a total of three weeks. Week one above, then two weeks with the release divided up into Gunhauler / Thunderers / characters and Ironclad / Balloon cav / Brokk Grunsson. In the past all releases have been out by the time the battletome has been released, but for Disciples of Tzeentch and Stormcast that has not been true.

8 hours ago, Acid_Nine said:

do you know the rate and/or formula for it?

Go to the GW website in whatever currency you know the price is in (GBP in this case).

Find something that costs the same amount. Find out how much that item costs in your countries GW website.

You've now found the price in your countries currency.

Archived