Behold the Kharadron Overlords!

Can help but thinking that a unit of five men with five different guns is gonna be a nightmare to resolver in the shooting phase!

"Okay so the red dice is this guy.The two black ones is him and the purple, off-white and blue is the Leader, now hang on this is where it gets tricky..."

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Urbanus said:

Can help but thinking that a unit of five men with five different guns is gonna be a nightmare to resolver in the shooting phase!

"Okay so the red dice is this guy.The two black ones is him and the purple, off-white and blue is the Leader, now hang on this is where it gets tricky..."

While it would be hilariously crazy to have all those special weapons in a single squad I am inclined to think that we'll only get to pick like 2 per 5 guys.  

3 hours ago, Shorewood said:

While it would be hilariously crazy to have all those special weapons in a single squad I am inclined to think that we'll only get to pick like 2 per 5 guys.  

Typically the setup in an image is reflective of the options you can take.

1 minute ago, daedalus81 said:

Yea, but that is a case of being more permissive rather than less.  Advertising a unit improperly can have consequences.

All they've advertised is the weapon options not the specific ratios.  Its not like we even know what these bad boys do yet.  

6b3edf201f965c702cee1d45f5f589cc.jpg

Only got a quick couple minutes to scan through the new White Dwarf when home for lunch, but here's the 6 main holds for anyone interested.

Will have to wait for tonight to read through it all.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Brokk Grungsson looks quite cool but we are looking at him in a glass bubble at the moment as we don't know too much else about what the Kharadron Overlords do as a faction. I love his damage output and that his command ability works every turn and he looks like he could pick out and kill heros quite nicely from afar. Best thing though is Mustache guns!!!

Very excited about the release now

3 minutes ago, Gaz Taylor said:

Brokk Grungsson looks quite cool but we are looking at him in a glass bubble at the moment as we don't know too much else about what the Kharadron Overlords do as a faction. I love his damage output and that his command ability works every turn and he looks like he could pick out and kill heros quite nicely from afar. Best thing though is Mustache guns!!!

Very excited about the release now

You are just getting excited about it now, whats wrong with you!!! lol, jk.  Can't wait for the rest of it!

2 hours ago, spidero said:

6b3edf201f965c702cee1d45f5f589cc.jpg

Only got a quick couple minutes to scan through the new White Dwarf when home for lunch, but here's the 6 main holds for anyone interested.

Will have to wait for tonight to read through it all.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

This is what I've been waiting for. In those colour schemes they look considerably less goofy. Those models are the least goofy of the lot though so im still reserving judgement

If I could see the character models in different schemes I could finally judge whether or not I'll ever be interested.

Archived