Behold the Kharadron Overlords!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This army looks fantastic and is a great departure from the standard Fantasy elements while still working with the game. Really eager to see the pricing on some of those models.

Also significantly hyped for the late 2017 game that targets competitive players.....

I have mixed feelings about these guys, especially the heads. The power suits make sense for an advanced engineering culture but I find myself wanting some braided beards and furrowed brows. With that said, the conversion possibilities here are endless, allowing anyone to create their linkages between your existing dwarves and these new folk.  I'm impressed that GW went all in here at the very least and imagine that I'll get more and more into them as I figure out how they fit in terms of fluff.

I need these in my life. For me at least they're the right mix of insanity, coolness and what seems to be a bit of humour (top hat hero with the giant balloon comes to mind). Now I just need an excuse to add these to my Sylvaneth force.

While they're certainly an interesting release and one I can see a lot of players being excited about, I'm just not that into them. And I do love dwarves. They just seem a little whacky and over designed to me. 

Still, I don't hate them. I'm just glad I didn't wait for their release after all :)

I love their line troops. Only a box of them and you have an awesome Dwarf-steampunk warband for Skirmish games! Stop all the new releases! Just release more kits to this guys!

As someone say before, to me Stormcast Eternals were a miss, and the Ironjawz were meh as a orc lover. But the rest of the factions release to Age of Sigmar (Bloodbound, Tzeentch, Sylvaneth, this dudes) its GW totally understanding how to do proper High Fantasy without going all to silly and crossing the line to sci-fy.

I love the low-fantasy of the old world to... but now I can love two warhammer universes! (well, 3 with 40k. Maybe 4 with 40k pre and post Guilliman!) 

Archived