Penguin's Deathlords Blog

TerrorPenguin

Jon, your Army is looking awesome. That's some progress since I last saw it. You've inspired me to get out of my hobby hibernation and I managed to crack on with building some decimators this evening. I think that's the first thing I've done in about two months!

On 30. mar. 2017 at 8:41 AM, TerrorPenguin said:

Yeah Kemmler is really good as he gets two spells as well. I wish he was a deathlord. I'm just worried about including him because of the compendium stuff. Hopefully we get s Kemmler or someone in the next Death battletome

Ah yeah, you're sticking to faction and no summoning a necromancer.. I think he'll probably also be bumped in prince in Generals Handbook 2. I think he was 200 pts in the trial points.. Which I think is too much for him. 160 is stretching it. Your list would really love that healing though.... Maybe equip a death lord with tomb blade, this way you can give out some healing to the units around him.. Only problem is, this would probably mean that you'd include mannfred again, and that hasn't worked out great for you this far...

Lets just get a new death battle tome instead! All for

Archived