Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ben

Be a part of the AoS Daily show

15 posts in this topic

Ben    1,417

Hey, 

I’m reaching out because i want to expand the Age of Sigmar Daily to have more community involvements in the form of guest hosts.  

I thought that the best way to get this started would be to just throw it out there to anyone who wants to have a go at podcating

I’m looking to get a few people involved who are willing to do 1 episode a month for the next few months.  Im totally open on topic ideas, even to the point of duplicating what's already been done to give an alternate viewpoint. 

Is this something you would be interested in doing?

If so let me know and I'll send over some more details of what's involved and how it will all work.

EDIT:

Just to be clear,  I am looking for people to record themselves doing a solo episode 10 mins on a given topic and sending it in for me to publish at a later date, not for me to interview them as a guest.  

Cheers,
Ben

• Like 1

I would sure like to try at least ^^

I play bloodbound, deathrattle and just starting a bonesplitterz army. Mostly play smaller games (500-1250pts) and hinterlands. 

Edited by Centuryslayer

Tanka    30

I'd be happy to have a crack. I'm in Australia though so time could be an issue. 

Could add add a new dimension to the show. 

Ive played Warhammer since 5th Ed. AoS since it dropped. Play Ogors and Beastclaws. Currently working on stormcasts. 

Dez    1,661

As a former college DJ, I always thought it would be fun to do a podcast 

Turragor    833
3 hours ago, MegabossChompa said:

i'd listen! I listen to them all!

I have no experience but I sound like a rubbish liam neeson

Edited by Turragor
  • Like 1

Requizen    241

I'd be interested, I love chatting hobby and strategy. US time zone, though, but​ I could make it work.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

This sounds like a great idea! Always good to hear what the community is doing, and would really widen the interest I think. I already listen to Bad Dice and a few others, but this would definitely give it an edge

Turragor    833

You should have a segment where guests read 'Mortal Realms Ghost Stories' with spooky sound effects

You should have a "Jokes from the Realms" segment and ask the userbase for them. Most of the humour will come from the hosts reading out the no doubt awful puns.

You should do a 'How to Trick Your Partner into Letting you Hobby More' bit. The most valuable advice there is.

Requizen    241

Regarding your edit, do you have ideas for what kind of 10 minute talks you'd like to see or just anything we have an opinion about?

Ben    1,417
21 minutes ago, Requizen said:

Regarding your edit, do you have ideas for what kind of 10 minute talks you'd like to see or just anything we have an opinion about?

Yeah I have tons of ideas, but for now i'd prefer people to find something that they know very well and submit it.  Any topic is fine.  Drop me a DM if you have anything in mind.