Xerox Chaos WiP

Xerox

Here i want to start a little painting "diary" that will show you models i gonna paint and start painting them. Also i will show you my allready painted models. Well lets start with my future homework. It contains 5 Wrathmongers, 5 Skullreapers and Skarr Bloodwrath.

image.jpeg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Sir! And here's my Mighty Lord of Khorne

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg 

Some WIP pictures from the Wrathmongers will follow soon.

image.jpg

Well didn't came too far with them. Only Basecoat, 2 layers red and a wash with Nuln Oil! Now it's time to brighten them up. But the main Projekt is in the Backround. It takes the most time but in the when somethings gonna drying i can make some work at the Mongers.

Sure but it's not a GW color and no vallejo either. It's was a cocoa-brown out of a random store. 

I coated it black than Brown. After that i mixed it just a but with Scar white to brighten it up. Did some dry brushing here.  Than Mixed with Scar white too and brushed again. At least i use da bist more white to make it even brighter for the scars. 

Well 2 weeks more to Finishing my gate. So i will show you my centrepiece of my Army. Archaon. Please dont be to harsh to me still some tufts left at the Base. 

My my idea was to represent the 4 true Choas gods. But was mit sure how to do it. First idea was to paint the signs in their specific color but i thought it would ruin the Model. So i magnetised the 4, for me unice, Models of the Gods and Place them on the Base. So now i can Summon them if i want to.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Here is the allready finished Part of the Malefic Gate the rest is at work. So i can add the pictures later when doing my nightshift.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Oh and to Show you where this WiP leads! All of this i still have to assemble and paint. 

image.jpeg

And as promised the last 2 parts i got to do to complete the Gate.

image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Finally the Malefic Gate ist completed! Here some pics with the Overlord Bastion. 

But tbh i only did some Basic work to finish all relativley fast. When im done i will add some highlights. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Thank you! Yes absolutley. Well the Money wasn't th biggest deal cause i gather my Hobby-cash in a Bankaccount since years. But the Investment in time is really a thing. If im lucky i get this whole thing done somewhen next Year. :) 

@Darth Alec Thank you, yes i will going for the Big one. But it will take some time for finishing it. I underestimated the size a bit. ? 

@Soulsmith Thank you also, but i think it wouldn't be enough for a class. ? Still miss a lot of skill to do so and wouldn't have the Time to do either. ?

Finally the first group Wrathmongers is done (OK not quite the gras tufts are missing. ?). Also was able to getting some paint on Scaarac. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

@Ben no not yet but i can make some. Sorry for answering that late was a bit distracted cause of European Champoinship and painting. ? 

And speek about painting here is the finished Skaarac. Hope the pics are good enough! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Archived