Greetings from Indianapolis

Lord Aquillor

Glad to see the Indy scene picking back up. I played a lot of WFB back in 8th and then a combination of getting married and AOS coming out pushed me out as the group I played with either dropped out or went with 9th Age. Starting to slowly get back into the painting/modelling phase here (more geared towards Hinterlands type stuff now) but glad to see a group is starting to grow.

Not sure if you saw but Hero's Emporium is opening back up, up on 96th street. Great local shop.

Yeah Heroes used to be my go to place.  I have been meaning to stop by the new place as it is so close to work.  I think there are a few pockets of AoS players here and there and I am just trying desperately to gather everyone in one place so we can communicate, share, plan, ect.  If you have any buddies you should all join us on "Indianapolis Age of Sigmar" group on Facebook.  I'd love to get some games in. 

Nice to see some more US based groups popping up! I'm in Nashville myself, but if you guys hosts any AoS events, please spread the word - it's not a bad drive up to Indy from here.

We'll be hosting a two day AoS tournament at Nashcon this year June 3-4, if that's something players in your group would be interested in attending. I'll have more info on here soon hopefully.

NashCon, eh?  That's only a $300 flight or an 11 hour drive from my neck of Florida...

Post more details as it gets closer.

Also - @Lord Aquillor - I will be at GenCon this year.  How far away are your shops from that convention center?  Perhaps one evening during the Con, we could meet up and get a game in?

Good to see nearby metro areas growing. We've been hosting smaller events in Detroit every few months. Should have one coming up in about 2 months if you want to make the trek for it. Small but solid crew up here (about 20 players).

Do you guys have a big enough scene to throw events down there? We'd probably come down for one

15 hours ago, David Griffin said:

Nice to see some more US based groups popping up! I'm in Nashville myself, but if you guys hosts any AoS events, please spread the word - it's not a bad drive up to Indy from here.

We'll be hosting a two day AoS tournament at Nashcon this year June 3-4, if that's something players in your group would be interested in attending. I'll have more info on here soon hopefully.

I'll let the rest of the guys know.  But sadly that is the same two days of the Amorical Cup in VA for Blood Bowl so I cannot attend. :( 

15 hours ago, Criti said:

NashCon, eh?  That's only a $300 flight or an 11 hour drive from my neck of Florida...

Post more details as it gets closer.

Also - @Lord Aquillor - I will be at GenCon this year.  How far away are your shops from that convention center?  Perhaps one evening during the Con, we could meet up and get a game in?

I live close to where GenCon is held.  I go every year ;)  The stores are south of the Convention and north of the convention  about 30 minutes to either. 

1 hour ago, TheWilddog said:

Hey not too far away up in West Lafayette.  We have a small group up here slowly trying to get more people to give it a try.  Maybe can get down some to get in a few games.

Join us on Indianapolis Age of Sigmar.  We are all mostly new players or returning Fantasy players.  I also run the a massive Blood Bowl league at the two Game preserve locations (Naptown Blood Bowl League) on facebook. If you are heading to our neck of the woods or vice versa it would be sweet to get some games in.  

Archived