Events UK: Battle Bunker presents The Crucible - 2000pts Matched Play AoS Tournament on Saturday 25th Feb(Sunderland)

discoking

Event Title: Battle Bunker presents The Crucible - 2000pts Matched Play AoS Tournament on Saturday 25th Feb(Sunderland)
Event Author: discoking
Calendar: Events UK
Event Date: 02/25/2017 09:30 AM to 02/25/2017 06:30 PM

rINEYsy.png

Battle Bunker is happy to announce it's 1st AoS tournament The Crucible which will be a small 10 maybe 12 player event which will act as trial for bigger and better tournaments to come.

This will be a 1 day,3 game,2000pts game using the matched play rules in the Generals Handbook and played on stunning themed tables to provide the ultimate AoS experience.

The tournament will start at 9.30am and run until 6.30pm.

There will be prizes for best general,sportsmanship and best painted/looking army.

Event pack will be released on Friday 17th

Tickets cost £12.50 and are on a 1st come 1st served basis. Payment to be received by Wednesday 22nd Feb once your place is secured (details will follow).

For more information on Battle Bunker check out the Face Book page.

List of entrants:

1. Harry Scarr

2. Lucy Child

3. Steve Tzeentch

4. Evrim Igsiz

5. Antony Little

6. Graeme Donaldson

Battle Bunker presents The Crucible - 2000pts Matched Play AoS Tournament on Saturday 25th Feb(Sunderland)

Edited by discoking

I know this tournament was/is short notice for a lot of people but there are still spots for the 1st AoS tournament to be held at Battle Bunker. It will be a casual affair as I settle into running things and as such for this tournament I have relaxed the painting and round base rule. So if your stuck for something to do on Saturday and fancy a day of AoS on awesome tables with prizes on offer then sign up below or over on the facebook page. 

We've got  Stormcast,Khorne,Slaanesh,Grots and a Death army already coming so why not join in :) 

So I ran my 1st tournament at the weekend and as a tester it went really well. Everyone had a good time,tables looked awesome,everyone had loads of room for their stuff and I learned an awful lot.

Steve Sanderson won the event with a Disciples of Tzeentch army,Lucy Child won the best army with her Stormcasts and Greame Donaldson won favourite opponent.

Next one is already planned for April 1st. 

IMG_0491.JPG

IMG_0492.JPG

IMG_0493.JPG

IMG_0494.JPG