Questions about Death..

Greasygeek

Question

Hi everyone

so I ran into a few questions I cannot seem to find answers for in the FAQ.

1. Vanhels Dance Macabre. the Necromancers spell may affect Skelletons, Zombies and Mordant.. But Eh.. What is Mordant? Can't find any Death units with the Mordant Keyword.

2. In GW's AOS app their are two different versions of the Terrorgheist (without the ghoulking). Which one match the point value from the GHB? Why are their two? Is this a mistake or are their some other reason I do not see? It would appear that both profiles use the exact same model.

thanks in advance.

1 answer to this question

10 hours ago, Greasygeek said:

Vanhels Dance Macabre. the Necromancers spell may affect Skelletons, Zombies and Mordant.. But Eh.. What is Mordant? Can't find any Death units with the Mordant Keyword.

Ghouls, crypt horrors etc have the mordant keyword

10 hours ago, Greasygeek said:

2. In GW's AOS app their are two different versions of the Terrorgheist (without the ghoulking). Which one match the point value from the GHB? Why are their two? Is this a mistake or are their some other reason I do not see? It would appear that both profiles use the exact same model.

The one with the flesh eater courts keyword is the one that matches the points value in the GHB - that's where he pointed model is listed.

As for why - ask GW!

Archived