Age of Sigmar siege rules

I38steelrain

Question

8 answers to this question

On 2/17/2017 at 10:39 PM, KHHaunts said:

Not official ones however i have been working on a supplement that is nearly finished if you would like whats there so far?

I would be keen to see what you have. We are planning some siege games.

On 17/02/2017 at 9:39 AM, KHHaunts said:

Not official ones however i have been working on a supplement that is nearly finished if you would like whats there so far?

Are you planning to release this publicly. I've only really recently committed to age of sigmar but this seems like it would be a great addition

During the Mailbox episode on Warhammer TV yesterday, I asked Rob if they would please run a large AoS siege battle and he thought it was a great idea... so much that in closing he repeated that he would bring it up to management and that Warhammer World has several beautiful fortification tables.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

We have a siege battleplan in our battleplan table (we have 6 plans and roll before the game).

It uses a keep/hold set as tower - wall - gate - wall - tower. The objective is to take/defend the towers and the gate. The defender can garrison each objective with 1 hero and up to 2 other units (no monsters). Attacker deploys at 12" from the keep/hold.

We use the garrison rules from the scenery compendium: https://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Compendiums/warhammer-aos-scenery-en.pdf

18 hours ago, ZealousJ said:

Are you planning to release this publicly. I've only really recently committed to age of sigmar but this seems like it would be a great addition

absolutely. just need to finish it. Let me know if there are any specifc things you want and ill post the rules that are done for them.

17 hours ago, Auticus said:

www.louisvillewargaming.com/Files/AzyrEmpires.pdf

Full siege rules.

That is a VERY impressive attempt to turn AOS into a tabletop version of Total war. The siege rules are at the end and look pretty good also.

The main difference between those and mine is that mine are a little more modular and designed to be used on their own or all together allowing you to cherry pick the bits you actually like.

I havent had chance to play with the Azyr Empires ones but if you want an all inclusive set of rules it does look quite promising.

Archived