Warscrollz Warboss Competition

The Stronghold

UPDATE: vote now! https://www.the-stronghold.com/index.php?/topic/29646-warscrollz-warboss-voting-open-vote-now/

Hi all, I'm running a new competition at the Stronghold with the aim to build a resource of cunnin' Warbossy opinions on 100 Destruction warscrolls! :D

There's a Destruction battletome and a start collecting box up for grabs - all you have to do to enter is to post a review or some tactical tips within the comments section of one or more Destruction warscrolls over in the Stronghold's Warscrolls section.

You can comment on warscrolls which have already received a review, and the deadline is the 16th of March :)

See here for more info: http://www.the-stronghold.com/index.php?/blogs/entry/177-warscrollz-warboss-competition-review-a-warscroll-to-enter/

Good luck! :)

Warscrollz Warboss.png

3 minutes ago, Gaz Taylor said:

I'm burnt out from picking up the Warscrolls nobody wanted to do.... but at least they are all done now

Same,  but I won't be able to post them until this afternoon.  Hope this doesn't close until late. 

:(:( 

So so busy at work this week, not been able to update my thread, post properly here or indeed enter this competition.

No excuse as I know I could go on in the evenings at home or whatever.

Going from @Gaz Taylor's post, it sounds like it all got done though, so that's something! Good luck to everyone who did enter; fantastic prizes!

No worries Chris, there are plenty more competitions on the way :D

BTW I'll update you guys here this weekend when I get the voting thread up for the Warscrollz Warboss (best reviewer - the battletome winner) - I'll have a look at making a list of all the entrants after work today. Voting will be open for a week.

I plan to do a video on the Stronghold YouTube channel to draw the winner of the start collecting box, that'll come when the votes are all in for the Warscrollz Warboss too, so I'll announce both winners in the video at the same time :)

15 minutes ago, Mohojoe said:

35?!? I managed one hahaemoji29.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, well I covered all the non-compendium units for Beastclaw Raiders, Gutbusters, and Spiderfang Grots, plus Firebellies, Maneaters, and the Bruiser BSB. I was a huge fan of Ogre Kingdoms in WHFB, so continuing my love for them in AoS just feels natural. I think my favorite article was on the Frostlord on Stonehorn, my favorite unit in the army. I really get a kick out of writing these things, and it's also satisfying to look at the Beastclaw Raiders filter and have it look like this:

58d066be6f67f_ScreenShot2017-03-20at4_32_53PM.png.462a4afa5afdd8d30228a4362517773b.png

Haha, well I covered all the non-compendium units for Beastclaw Raiders, Gutbusters, and Spiderfang Grots, plus Firebellies, Maneaters, and the Bruiser BSB. I was a huge fan of Ogre Kingdoms in WHFB, so continuing my love for them in AoS just feels natural. I think my favorite article was on the Frostlord on Stonehorn, my favorite unit in the army. I really get a kick out of writing these things, and it's also satisfying to look at the Beastclaw Raiders filter and have it look like this:

58d066be6f67f_ScreenShot2017-03-20at4_32_53PM.png.462a4afa5afdd8d30228a4362517773b.png

Impressive. I just did greasus as I assumed no one would go near him with a ten foot barge pole!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived