My Age of Sigmar "release" tracker

I have this weird habit of tracking discrete information about my favorite games, and this is what I've been working on for AoS. I find it easier to go and look back in one place to find out when something was released, or what an average hero model costs, or what book has what information without digging through old White Dwarfs or the website. I linked it in an earlier thread, but here it is again:

AoS Tracker

I'm pretty sure nothing on here is violating any copyrights or anything (though someone correct me if I'm wrong).

I'm keeping tabs on release schedule and pricing, new model keywords, and battleplan & time of war lists and locations. Let me know if there's any other things I could keep track of, too. I'm thinking maybe spells, battleplans, etc. As you might expect, this is a work in progress, so I may be missing a few key things. Let me know what you think.

38 minutes ago, dosaceos said:

I have this weird habit of tracking discrete information about my favorite games, and this is what I've been working on for AoS. I find it easier to go and look back in one place to find out when something was released, or what an average hero model costs, or what book has what information without digging through old White Dwarfs or the website. I linked it in an earlier thread, but here it is again:

AoS Tracker

I'm pretty sure nothing on here is violating any copyrights or anything (though someone correct me if I'm wrong).

I'm keeping tabs on release schedule and pricing, new model keywords, and battleplan & time of war lists and locations. Let me know if there's any other things I could keep track of, too. I'm thinking maybe spells, battleplans, etc. As you might expect, this is a work in progress, so I may be missing a few key things. Let me know what you think.

That really is quite a lot of stuff for not quite one year!

• 10 months later...

I love it! Periodically I get curious about when X was released in relation to Y. I usually spend 5 minutes on google trying to figure it out, but then give up and decide I didnt care enough. So this is super exciting to me and very much fills a need that I have had. Thanks for sharing!

Archived