Barrow Wight-Kings

Kuma

Hey all!

Really wanted to get Settra out on the table with my nighthaunts, but couldnt get him anywhere (obvi). Decided to Convert one up in a Barrow wight style. Decided to make up some Barrow Knights that burrow (Necropolis Knights) for the same reason. I donno, i think its cool. Let me know!

Full 2.jpg

Full 1.jpg

I like the chariot a lot, personally I would have used black knight horses with a horn on their heads instead of those but I think a good paint scheme will help them fit in. Also, the base of the model, I'm not sure I like the cork/raised bits under the horses and chariots, it makes me think that if it moved forward the chariot would get stuck between the two. I'm really just nitpicking, sorry! I think its a great idea. Oh, and add some reins to the worms! 

i don't like the base of the chariot...it's too small considering the models... seeing those exiting from the ase in such fashion ruins the model in my opinion. The model itself suits good.

About the knight I'd suggest a bit more work on the pose of the models, they have a bit of unfit more than a conversion. Male the pose a bit more dynamic and you have a much more impressive result

6 hours ago, LJ26 said:

I also belive it needs a larger base, looks a bit silly spilling over like that. I used the same chaos chariot for my conversion but switched it for a Stardrake base, fits Just right on it with the 4 horses wide

Maybe I suggest the Terrorgheist\ Nagash base, but till  you don't have ral referrement I thnk the base you chose it's ok till fit the model

Absolutely amazing conversion! Personally I feel like 4 horses rather than 2 might be overkill, since they draw attention away from the chariot and rider and overhang the base, but the overall look is great - one of the finest kitbashes I've seen recently, and Krell is such a good model too.

Archived