Coalescence: Global 1-day Narrative Event

StoneMonk

Calling all NEOs (Narrative Event Organizers) or those who want to become a NEO! We want to try something that, to our knowledge, has never been done before.

On June 10, 2017, NEOs from around the globe will be hosting their own local one-day events where local players will gather at local venues to play games of Age of Sigmar that will affect a global narrative.

The Event Pack will be created through a collaboration of NEOs you may know (RAW, RealmHoppers, Holy Wars & Holy Havoc, NOVA, Mengel Miniatures, Mortal Realms Podcast, Rolling Bad Podcast, & Tales of Sigmar Podcast). Inside the pack will be the following:

1. Insanely creative and simple narrative that will give players a feeling of impact on the global narrative
  2. Simple Battleplans, Times of War, and Pairing tables that will fit the narrative and be easy to organize
  3. NEO Support information on how to organize an event, make arrangements with a venue, and run the event the day of. 

If you think you might want to become a NEO for this global narrative 1day event, please raise your hand below to start the conversation.

More will be revealed soon! Join the NEO movement!

coalescence2017.png

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Might not be a bad idea to post a link over in the narrative forum as well; looked there first and then came hunting over here to track it down.

Likewise, would like to raise my hand on behalf of northern New Jersey and see if i can generate some interest in this.

May be the first and last time I raise my hand on behalf of New Jersey...^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Hey NEOs! We're getting things moving and first order of business is to ask you all to register with your interest to run a Coalescence event in your area. Over the next few weeks, we will be hosting a blog and discussions around the various topics to help you get ready for this amazing inaugural event.

http://bit.ly/Coalescence2017

On 2/28/2017 at 1:00 AM, Blueisola said:

May be the first and last time I raise my hand on behalf of New Jersey...^_^

On 2/24/2017 at 9:13 PM, inq_enzo said:

We have reserved the date to run this event in Manchester Ct.

On 2/6/2017 at 2:15 AM, Zaharus said:

We are a small club of players in Barcelona, Spain... Without name so far! But anyways: we are in!

On 2/4/2017 at 10:13 AM, Requizen said:

I know a couple clubs in the Chicago area that might be interested.

On 2/4/2017 at 3:06 AM, Kreakatar said:

The AoS players of the Dragons Lair/Rouge Trader club in Stockholm Sweden would like to report their interest in this event. Unless I get occupied I'm interested in being the NEO for our club.

On 2/3/2017 at 6:01 PM, Shoe said:

I will try to get this going at two different locations here in the Seattle area! 

On 2/3/2017 at 3:42 PM, Nicholas Bollaert said:

I am in Rockville MD and this sounds very awesome.

On 2/3/2017 at 8:55 AM, Thomas Lyons said:

As mentioned on Twitter, you can count me in to organize for the Lexington, Ky area.

On 2/2/2017 at 5:25 PM, AGPO said:

This sounds incredible. Really excited t see how you guys work this.

On 2/2/2017 at 2:55 PM, Dez said:

Oooh this looks like it could be fun, and I don't think I have anything on the calendar!

On 2/2/2017 at 1:38 PM, TerrorPenguin said:

Raises hand

On 2/2/2017 at 11:42 AM, Honcho said:

I'm in! I'll get the ball rolling here in St. Louis.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived