For sale/trade: Savage Orruks

Ademo

Hey all, I have an opened box of savage orruks that I'm looking to sell/trade. All still on sprues but missing 3 spears and 1 jaw bone - don't worry kunnin' rukkers, all bows are present [emoji2]

Also 2 of the 32mm bases are missing but I do have spare slotta versions To substitute in if needed.

In terms of price, thinking £20 plus postage is fair? (can wiggle on this if UK based) or looking to trade in to black knights, preferably on sprue but again open to offers or any other deathrattly goodness.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

To be honest, I could probably happily part with all the skeletons. Though they don't all have shields, I got them on eBay and some came with third party ones. Very bare basic things too. Also have a load of zombies, an old metal skeleton with scythe as a wraith thingy, and a converted vampire from the chaos champion holding an elf up. So I guess take your pick and we could work price out.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Yeh probs not looking to spend that much on stuck and painted skellies ty. The gw price diff between the savages and a box of bk and skellies is 5.50 and given that the savages are on sprues I'd suggest that it would make a fair swap? Given that the skellies are a mish mash I could probs only justify around £20.

Completely understand if that doesn't work for you

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Any chance I can push for £25? I appreciate you have more work than I, especially as they will on come on squares, but they are predominantly unpainted, about 4 are finished and a few more undercoated. Just because 30 skeletons is quite a bit. If not then let me know what you think.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Archived