When is the new Death Battletome coming out?!?!?

1 hour ago, WoollyMammoth said:

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Finally. After 2 1/2 years!!!!!

****** models, and up to date rule books. WE ARE GETTING A BATTLE MAT!!!!!!

Who wants a plastic vampire kit when you can get a SOULBLIGHT BATTLEMAT!!

I mean, it dosent matter that 99.99% of games are played on a 6x4 table, in which a 4x4 would leave two ugly hanging feet on either side. It also doesn't matter that most awesome quality 6x4 mats are even cheaper. Maybe this one will be just like the Khorne battlemat; annoying cotton material with blinding patterns that ruin all your game pictures and take the focus off the models you spent all those hours painting.

FINALLY. I never would have dreamed we could actually get a 4x4 battlemat! All my dreams are coming true.

I mean, ****** yeah, I can play my 1k games like an undead boss. :P

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2017-5-16 at 1:10 AM, WoollyMammoth said:

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Finally. After 2 1/2 years!!!!!

WE ARE GETTING A BATTLE MAT!!!!!!

SOULBLIGHT BATTLEMAT!!

FINALLY. I never would have dreamed we could actually get a 4x4 battlemat! All my dreams are coming true.

You really are the cutest Death player on these forums and then some! :D 

Korn.jpg

Congrats on the mat!

Well adding snow to your bases is always optional.

Though to be honest I also dont think it's the most exciting Battlemat out there, it misses to capture the spirit options that could have worked really well with the printed graves and such. Perhaps it is there but then it's worked into the details I guess?

99220299052_SoulblightNecropolisBattleMa
The suggestion of the graveyard is pretty cool, though I think it would have been much cooler if they went for a black/grey/green vibe. Akin to that of this:
fa05970ffaf3117490f59ae65f928e27.jpg
Warhammer+End+Times+Nagash.png
1439752960450.png

So pretty much a very spooky and spiritual graveyard instead of the cold colours used for this ice-grave.
It fits the vibe for Frostgrave I guess :D 

1 hour ago, Menkeroth said:

It is. And two make up a Sigmarite Mausoleum, although the garden is not changed a bit.

Not very related to Death but I also think it could very well mean that Empire fans/Morr fans will have to wait a long time to ever see something for Free Guild...
99120299041_SigmariteMausoleum10.jpg 
A product name change is a small effort but usually only done if it also makes sence to re-name the product.
By doing this I think they intend to show that a lot of WFB terms are not going to be used as much in AoS. Logical also but I do feel that fans of WFB Empire in particular shouldn't hold their breath for larger GW support.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived