Events UK: Doubles event: Brothers of Sigmar, 12/13th of August - Bristol

jonwarmington

Just 2 weeks to get payment in for this event please. If you have your names down and still wanting to come payment needs to be in before 23rd of July. Also still places available if other people are still interested.
If the generals handbook 2017 is not out by the end of the month we will be using the current edition of the handbook.

[mention=349]Dan.Ford[/mention] [mention=37]Terry Pike[/mention] [mention=5830]ageofpaddsmar[/mention]
[mention=3580]Dorris1988[/mention] @[mention=1445]bobby_b2[/mention]
[mention=7353]spooky[/mention] [mention=286]Ben.[/mention] [mention=5508]Ekrund Oath Splitters[/mention]

Sam has paid up so my 'team' is all sorted.

Now i just need to paint my 1000 points...

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah the cocktail umbrellas are still in my tournament bag ready. The cool bag will be out again, hopefully I wont have some flu thing this time, although it didnt stop me drinking all that Jeiger anyway.

We're sorting out if were staying nearby or getting back to Russ' house somehow as I wont be fit for driving!

*** small update

1) Lists do not have to be in until the day - gives you all the time in the world to change your minds. Please ensure you have them ready to hand in on the day (readable) Also include any items, overall general etc on the list.

2) We will be using the current generals handbook even if 2017 is release before the event - I wish we could have used it but not this year- only edit to this is Tomb kings and fyreslayers must use the temporary points.

3) Food - Hopefully Ive sorted out a better option overall without the subway - beige buffet.
Saturday will be double Sausage and Chips and then for Sunday Dominos pizza
- If anyone has any dietary issues please contact me ASAP and I will try and sort something out.

4) Please can I have team names either via email or on this post.

5) Finally grudges are encouraged come on there has to be someone your team just has has to humiliate on the table top.

- Draw will be up next week - Cant wait now!

Edited by jonwarmington

14 hours ago, Arnie said:

@Cowboy Boots Matt bring it on! Still got to paint my army!

Team name is the Rocky horror undead show.

Me and @Forestreveries just about have one legal (basecoated and washed) 1,000 point army between the two of us :S 

On to more important things now like organising what we are gonna wear!

Oh, also, if I look at your profile pic quickly @Arnie, it looks like @Cowboy Boots Matt!!! I swear he has that hat.

• Like 1