Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
Ben

Playing against the meta – AoS Daily ep13

3 posts in this topic

Ben    1,424

Heading into heat 1 and deciding on a list I had to think about what would work well against the most amount of possible opponents. In this episode i talk about how the Warrior Brotherhood filled that requirement and how

The post Playing against the meta – AoS Daily ep13 appeared first on The Bad Dice Podcast.

View the full article

• Like 1

Mohojoe    537
3 hours ago, Ben said:

Heading into heat 1 and deciding on a list I had to think about what would work well against the most amount of possible opponents. In this episode i talk about how the Warrior Brotherhood filled that requirement and how

The post Playing against the meta – AoS Daily ep13 appeared first on The Bad Dice Podcast.

View the full article

Interesting chat. I find it quite impressive that the meta has shifted with investigative players rather than rule changes necessarily. I think people usually see a games "Meta" as a depressing thing that determines how you play, however it is quite reassuring to know that there are several viable options and army flavours. It is a natural thing with any competitive game, that people playing at the highest levels will gravitate towards the most competitive choices in order to gain the upperhand. It almost warrants an AoS Tier List, though I would be far from qualified to undertake such a project and I would assume it would need to be updated very regularly and may take some fun from the game. With Duardin rumours being hinted at as close as February I cant wait to see how they shake things up. It could provide a very resilient shooty addition to the already vast array of choices order players have.

As a player coming towards my first tournament this is not something I have thought about when list planning and this was really insightful. I think I have a bit of a tendency to build lists to compete against themselves rather than other lists! 

Out of curiosity is this the format that the Bad dice podcast will take from now on or is this an additional venture?

Ben    1,424

This is an addition show on a separate podcast feed.  

The usual monthly (or 2) episodes will resume shortly and run side by side.