Tournament software

Nixon

Hi

Im running a 12 player tournament next weekend and Im looking for some software or an app that can help me keep track of who is playing who. Its a swiss/draw tournament. Can anyone please point me in the right direction. 

Thanks. 

I'm also interested to know if thsre is a requirement for something like this.

Just spoke to Chris T and there is something out there called Warscore. It looks like it needs configuration and won't work out of the box.

Is this widely used, or are TOs using excel/paper because what's available doesn't meet their requirements?

Ive ran some martial arts events (kickboxing) in the past and have found you can take something from a similar area (in my case, badminton, tennis and karate software all tested) and bend it to working.

Solutions that perfectly match niche events are hard to find!

It's actually quite easy to find something that'll do the trees and draws and print that out. I found getting decent displays up on big screens was tough.

A lot of software has a TV software complement and then you worry more about showing wins over 5 sets or a match score of 15 love or something for a competition with different rules.

When you have it behind the scenes it's much easier.

If I wasn't so busy this week, I might be able to knock up something simple. You just want to enter the players, see the bracket/lineups, then click a button when someone wins, and see the next lineups?

Also, whats do you mean by swiss/draw? Specifically the draw part?

Archived