Order Battletome Question

DynamicCalories

Hi folks, just a quick question: My girlfriend is painting up a load of Seraphon and she's vaguely interested in playing them at some point, is the Grand Alliance: Order book enough, or do we need to grab the Seraphon Battletome? I only ask because the latter is quite steeply priced at £30, money she'd rather spend on a Bastiladon (seriously, she won't shut up about the 'cute turtle')  

Thanks for the responses guys? her primary motivation is painting, do any of you know what the internals of the Seraphon book are like for that, or if the Painting Age of Sigmar: Order book is any good? Annoyingly the Hardbacks are all sealed in our local GW and the Seraphon one is the only book they don't seem to have a store copy of.

All Battletomes include info about color schemes and photos, but offer no actual painting advice, AFAIK.

From the GW website:

A full colour, 144-page hardback book, Battletome: Seraphon contains:

Colour schemes and incredible photography showing off the colourful nature of the seraphon; 

There are 6 pages with colour schemes and heraldry in the Seraphon Battletome. And 13 with photos, not counting ones that are attached to Warscrolls (i believe they are accessible from the GW website for free).

Archived