Vargheists

Tizianolol

Question

Guys I have a question about this unit, if I got for exemple 3 Vargheists , is better roll for hit/wound model per model ? I'm speaking about their ability to attack another time when a model kill enemy model..if I roll one by one I can see if every vargh kill 1 model..is it correct?;) thx all!

8 answers to this question

I wouldn't. I always divide up all the targets of my attacks for the whole unit before I attack with any of my models in a unit. I'm not sure if that's a rule somewhere but it is good sportsmanship. 

Literally the first paragraph under "Attacking" in the main rules. [emoji1]

You don't have to roll attacks at the same time, but you do have to declare which unit/s you're attacking with which models before you make any attacks with a unit.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Thx guys:) so for example, if my unit of 3 Vargheists has 3 attacks each ,I have to declare unit target, after that I roll 1 varghaist ( 3 attacks) after another Vargheists (3 attacks) and the champion ( 4 attacks right?) I have no select enemy models on the unit:)

If I read warscroll, it says roll a dice every time one model of my unit kill one model of enemy unit..with 6 I make another attack.

i said to roll separately because if I roll 10 dice together ( immagine one unit of 3 Vargheists, 3+3+4 attacks) 

I'll kill 4 enemy models.. In this case I have to roll 4 dice and every 6 is another attack?:) thx all!

Archived