Abhorash and the Pandoxia Crusades

Ulrock

So far I have 1k army of soulblights. Looking to expand to 2k and this is what I'm thinking.

VLOZD

Vampire Lord

Vampire lord 

5 blood Knights

5 blood Knights

5 blood Knights

Around 640 points left to summon blockers and re directors.

Will this army get crushed? I've been working on background for army and so far I've come up with them being a former crusading kingdom of Brettonian like people. End times never killed Abhorash per say and he's the spiritual leader of my crusading Knights. 

So far I have 1k army of soulblights. Looking to expand to 2k and this is what I'm thinking.
VLOZD
Vampire Lord
Vampire lord 
5 blood Knights
5 blood Knights
5 blood Knights
Around 640 points left to summon blockers and re directors.

Will this army get crushed? I've been working on background for army and so far I've come up with them being a former crusading kingdom of Brettonian like people. End times never killed Abhorash per say and he's the spiritual leader of my crusading Knights. 

My up and coming are an aelven Dragon blade order who's leader was turned by Abhorash and who then turned the strongest of the order. I'm new and not very knowledgeable but found Abhorash on one of the old wikis and he is the best!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I think one vampire lord is enough, his spell is very good on some low attack elite unites. I'd try vargheists as they are one of the better units of soulblight. Blood knights wreck face when they make the charge, they are both mandatory as battline units and very powerful. I'd take a second VLoZD with the available points. 180 points for summon is enough for summoning screeners(dire wolves and zombies and occasional wraith for three places of power)

He could show up in the new realms.

In fact out of all the old characters that havent showed up yet i would guess he was one of the favorite and most likely to show up.

The last you heard about him in the end times was very . . . . .inconclusive.

If they beef up the soulblights in the future i can imagine him being a major contender for the main special character

Archived