Squigs Everywhere

cranect

So I am just starting to hop onto the destruction train. I have a 2000ish point list full of squigs with minimal grot battleline units. At 1000 I have a unit of 20 squigs, 10 squig hoppers, a mangler squig, a grot warboss with a great cave squig, and 2 units of 20 grots. At 2000 I add 40 more squigs, a unit of grots, 10 more squig hoppers and a colossal squig. Does anyone have experience with these units the warboss on the squig, and the odd squig artillery? Just looking for tips to running them as well as the dice will allow.

I run a Moonclad army with a similar theme. Squigs and Gobbos! 

The warboss on squig is not all that good to be honest. But Skarsnik, oh my gods he's just amazing! Making a unit of cave squigs (with herders close by of course) attacking twice as well as being immune to battleshock, it eats through nearly anything.

Colossal squig is fantastic! Dies too easy (like everything Moonclan) but can kill so much and when you roll high enough you're in your opponents line on turn 1 :)

I personally recently purchased a Rogue Idol of Gork, so I'm kinda cheating regarding the "only gobbos/squigs" thing but I just love him. 

Oh, and the artilley sucks donkey balls and is better used as a proxy doom diver :)

I bought the bundle, I love the models, they are amazing. But the artillery rarely sees play as other than a doom diver :)

Heading to a 2k tournament at easter and I'm bringing this army, hopefully it'll do alright. Fanatics are horrible for melee oriented armies. 

Leaders
Skarsnik, Warlord Of The Eight Peaks (100)
Moonclan Grot Shaman (60)
Moonclan Grot Shaman (60)

Units
Moonclan Grots x 20 (120)
- Stabbas & Moon Shields
- Battleline
- Stabbas & Moon Shields
- Battleline
- Bows & Slittas
- Battleline