Events UK: Alliance 1 Day event in Derby - March 12th.

Ben

Event Title: Alliance 1 Day event in Derby - March 12th.
Event Author: Ben
Calendar: Events UK
Event Date: 12/03/2017

alliance_march.png

Welcome to the Alliance

This the 2nd Alliance event from The Grand Alliance community.  Last August I ran the 1st event and an awesome time was had with the players coming from all around the country to take part.  

This event will be held on 12th March 2017 at The Grange Banqueting Suites in Derby, UK (this is the the same venue as last time and also the Blood and Glory venue)

Alliance is a 1 day, 3 Game event.

Tickets

The event is limited to 50 places and you can buy tickets in The Grand alliance store by following the link below.  Tickets will be first come first served and are on sale right now.  

GET TICKETS HERE

Rules Pack

Download the pack here - Alliance_pack-2017.pdf

Venue

The event is held in Derby at the Grange Banqueting Suites.

The Grange Banqueting Site
457 Burton Road
Littleover
Derby
DE23 6XX

www.grangebanqueting.com

Make a weekend of it?

If you fancy coming to the event but think you might have a long way to travel how about driving up on the saturday afternoon and take in the amazing exhibition hall at Warhammer World, have dinner in Bugmans and play a game or 2 of the fabled Warhammer World tables.  

Warhammer World is just 16 miles from the tournament venue.  

Contact Details and Questions

You can send me a direct message on this forum or send an email to bencurry@baddice.co.uk

Alliance 1 Day event in Derby - March 12th.

• Like 2

On 03/01/2017 at 10:30 PM, L.Bromley said:

@Ben how long do you normally wait for a confirmation email, tried to buy a ticket around two hours ago, I know it will be a popular event so fingers crossed I managed to get a ticket to your event.

Hi,

Have you got a confirmation email?  I PayPal-ed last night and I'm still waiting for mine.  Hopefully we'll both get in.

Hi guys, 

confirmation emails should be auto sent.  Are you all on Hotmail and Gmail accounts?  The forum has been having trouble with getting blocked by them recently and i'm trying to resolve it.  If you have a PayPal receipt then you are in

Thanks and see you there! 

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Ben said:

This is edging ever closer.  

Did everyone see the new Stormcast models in White Dwarf?  The new battletome will be played at Alliance.  

Don't say stuff like that as it makes me want to speed paint an army I know I have no time to speed paint!

Also are you doing grudges as I need to sort out Mr Johnson with my frosty elephant ;) 

• 2 weeks later...