Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Bowlzee

Player/Community/Store/Tournament Map

Recommended Posts

Location: Leavenworth, Kansas, USA

Name: Howard/Coldhatred

Contact: Howard JE Kings on Facebook, PM here, or howardjekings -at- hotmail

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/28/2016 at 9:52 PM, Coldhatred said:

Location: Leavenworth, Kansas, USA

Name: Howard/Coldhatred

Contact: Howard JE Kings on Facebook, PM here, or howardjekings -at- hotmail

added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Craptrain said:

Location:  San Antonio, TX 78248

Name:  Ryan N

Contact:  Forum PM

 

added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great stuff. Appreciate you doing this. 

Location: Kyiv, Ukraine 01023

Name: Groomy

Contact: Send me a PM here at any time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Groomy said:

Great stuff. Appreciate you doing this. 

Location: Kyiv, Ukraine 01023

Name: Groomy

Contact: Send me a PM here at any time.

Added :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Chrispcritter said:

Name. Chrisp critter

Location. Vancouver, Canada

Contact. Pm on forum

added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Accidental Cultist said:

This is great! thanks

 

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Name: Accidental Cultist / Ben Gordon

Contact: Pm on forum

added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Bowlzee, 

Can you add our club please? 

Thanks. 

Location: St Mary The Virgin C Of E Church, Mapledene Road, Fawdon, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 2RU

Name: Newcastle Warlords 

Contact: Facebook.com/groups/NewcastleWarlords 

Twitter.com/NCLWarlords

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, hobgoblinclub said:

Hi Bowlzee, 

Can you add our club please? 

Thanks. 

Location: St Mary The Virgin C Of E Church, Mapledene Road, Fawdon, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 2RU

Name: Newcastle Warlords 

Contact: Facebook.com/groups/NewcastleWarlords 

Twitter.com/NCLWarlords

added

13 hours ago, Tk-421 said:

Player

Location: Tualatin, OR, USA

Name : Marty

Contact: PM or marty.liddell@gmail.com

 

added

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a fab idea - could you add our club please.

Name: Phoenix Gaming Club

Location:  The Rushden Scouts Hall, Brooke Close behind Orbit Tyres which is on Skinners Lane  Rushden NN10 OXH.

Contact: PM or warren.s66@virginmedia.com and 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/phoneixgamingclub/

Club forum: http://phoenixgamingrushden.proboards.com/

We also have swapped 8th Ed for AoS for the Rushden Rumble doubles Tournament 4th March 2017 but more on this later when I can get the pack up late November

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, enTHRALLed said:

This is a fab idea - could you add our club please.

Name: Phoenix Gaming Club

Location:  The Rushden Scouts Hall, Brooke Close behind Orbit Tyres which is on Skinners Lane  Rushden NN10 OXH.

 

Contact: PM or warren.s66@virginmedia.com and 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/phoneixgamingclub/

 

Club forum: http://phoenixgamingrushden.proboards.com/

We also have swapped 8th Ed for AoS for the Rushden Rumble doubles Tournament 4th March 2017 but more on this later when I can get the pack up late November

 

added

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can´t beleive I missed this!

Player

Location: Gothenburg/Göteborg Sweden

Name: Daniel Terdell/ratatata

Contact: facebook mess or on these forums

 

Community/Store

Location: Föreningen Ylva (thats the "Ylva club" in English :) ) Carnegiegatan 14, Göteborg

Name: Föreningen Ylva

Contact: http://www.foreningenylva.org/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/22488100700/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ratatatata said:

Can´t beleive I missed this!

Player

Location: Gothenburg/Göteborg Sweden

Name: Daniel Terdell/ratatata

Contact: facebook mess or on these forums

 

Community/Store

Location: Föreningen Ylva (thats the "Ylva club" in English :) ) Carnegiegatan 14, Göteborg

Name: Föreningen Ylva

Contact: http://www.foreningenylva.org/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/22488100700/

 

added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Phantajisto said:

Camberley Warlords has moved to:

Tuesday Nights.

SnM Stuff Ltd.
48-50 Obelisk Way
Camberley
Surrey
GU15 3SG
United Kingdom

Updated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×