Let's chat Disciples of Tzeentch

Nico

I'm about to start a Path to Glory campaign ...

...Though, I'd rather start with a hero that gives me more followers, but since I feel a LoC is great late game and there is no way of acquiring or later I feel I should start with him. 

So... you have a 1 in 11 chance of loosing your Champion and having to choose a new Champion on the Champion rewards table ...

Don't become too attached. It only makes it harder when they have to go ...

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Acolytes stay the same 40pts discount when maxed out... so basically unless Pink Horrors go up they are still rubbish! 

Burning Chariot up to 180pts, exalted flamer and Flamers stay the same. 

So Tzeentch lists will probably stay the same except for having to squeeze a character out to pay for skyfire increase. 

Seems to me like GHB2 hasn't changed enough points wise, across all armies, to really effect anything significant. 

Awesome, thanks. Random question as I assume someone has a copy of GHB2, I need to know if the hell canon was taken out of compendium. App has it now under Monsters of Chaos, keen to know if t made into the new book and if it is still 300pts.

Potential tzeentch allies material 

20 hours ago, GutrotSpume said:

Well looks like the points I mentioned were completely wrong! 

Happy days Acolytes 100pts and 360 for 40! 

Still not points for enlitened on foot which just seems lazy, also Gaunt summoner with or without familiars is 120pts. 

What's the source of this? Is it 100% legit?

[mention=7725]Battlemania[/mention] Yes this will change the meta.

You're likely looking at larger armies to properly pull him in. (Something closer to 2500 points.)

The points changes are painful if that was what your list was based around, but on the positive side the change in the entire meta will affect everyone. And my understanding is that units that were "auto-pick-this-unit" now will require more thought on how they should fit in.

And we're likely to see less "Skyfire-spam" lists. And more variety. (Which may mean fewer complaints about Change.)

What do you think would be a solid list at 2500 for Tzeentch and Archaon?

[mention=7725]Battlemania[/mention] Yes this will change the meta.

You're likely looking at larger armies to properly pull him in. (Something closer to 2500 points.)

What do you think would be a solid list at 2500 for Tzeentch and Archaon?

The problem is that I wanted to make semi-competetive list for tournaments, which are for 2000 battlehost limit. I bought Archaon and LoC 1,5 month before GH2017. Now Im pretty pissed-off. Mainly on myself. Why I didnt wait. I love big Archaon model, I really like LoC, I could bring 6 skyfires and 1 Shaman for proper list. But now...ohh maan. This is bad for me.

I dont know what list will be suitable for now, even for 2500 pts. Im just sad. :(

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Well, my Hosts Duplicitous 2k list will still work, just need to drop Changehost as the second Battalion. Never really used it anyway. 

Doesn't the host duplicitous battalion require the changehost to work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, my Hosts Duplicitous 2k list will still work, just need to drop Changehost as the second Battalion. Never really used it anyway. 

The only hard Requirements for Host Duplicitous were:

1 LoC or Overseers Fate Twisters
1 Changehost

Optional:
0-8 additional warscroll battalions
Any additional number of Tzeentch Daemons

Are you running two Changehosts?

All battalions across every faction bot a huuuuge price jump for the most part. Tzaangors didnt go down which sucks. The price discount on Acolytes is a lie consider the battations that make them even partially effective at least doubled in price..so theres that...

Archived