Let's chat Disciples of Tzeentch

Nico

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DarkBlack said:

Does that include Slaves to Darkness? That would be a thing of wonder and make it an instant buy for me.

Yes.

Edit: Which means I'm 110% doing my Host of Slaanesh army. Because they'll do the same for keyword Slaanesh in the future.

Tzaangor Shaman on Disc has a spell that can create new Tzaangor if it does a mortal wound. If the target is within 6" of a unit of Tzaangor, the new model gets added to that unit - which presumably circumvents the summoning points cost problem!

Narrative: Tzeentch attacks the mortal realms as the time is finally right to rise. To become dominant as Khorne and Nurgle have been pushed back by Order. Major plot point for next year. 

Game: They openly know issues rule of one caused Tzeentch. This address all of that. Also uses keyword for lots of variation and choice.

I'm new at AoS, but I'm playing my old Tzeentch and today is a good day for me (obviously). I'm wondering why everyone is screaming for a new plastic Lord of Change? why not a new piece of technology which could be as good or better? Anyone dare to explain that? :) (and yes i love my Bird very much, i just rather have something new like for instance Magnus). 

1 minute ago, aRSKOG said:

I'm new at AoS, but I'm playing my old Tzeentch and today is a good day for me (obviously). I'm wondering why everyone is screaming for a new plastic Lord of Change? why not a new piece of technology which could be as good or better? Anyone dare to explain that? :) (and yes i love my Bird very much, i just rather have something new like for instance Magnus). 

Because the current Lord of Change model is very dated and needs updating really. 

Archived