Miniwargaming game 20/12

Tizianolol

sorry are you saying that someone is using a Loremaster in a Sylvaneth army and still using the sylvaneth allgiance?

If thats what your saying then there isent much to think about.

You cant. End off .(In matched play anyway)

However if your asking if its a good combination that a whole other question.

2 minutes ago, PJetski said:

Yes, you can.

The Gnarlroot Wargrove allows you to bring any Order Wizard. Since the Battalion has the Sylvaneth keyword you keep your allegiance.

Ah (Palm to face) sorry i have a blind spot for battalions when people ask these sort of questions.

That must be it then.

Hi !  That's my game, and yeah I was totally thinking we should start posting some of our stuff around here :)

So yeah, lots of people yelling at me for that game, I was totally wrong about the tree placement, but like someone mentioned this was filmed before the FAQ.  TBH, rereading the specific wording I feel silly for getting it wrong, but lesson learned.  I had been thinking about reducing my placement to 2 per drop anyways, to conserve wildwoods (I have a limited number !) and to give me more teleport locations (using fewer tree stands allowing more wildwoods, a factor of models on hand not rules in this case).  Placing them in a line across the front of one deployment zone has been working out pretty well, forcing them to either choose to start right near a wood, or giving me a super defensive set up.

The Loremaster was totally legit, in the formation.  If you watch carefully though I ****** up later on and cast an extra spell with him, which I shouldn't have. I have had really good performance (in 2000pt games) with sisters of the thorn casting on a large unit if dryads in a wood. :P  

I ran this list in a tournament the weekend after I filmed, and went 3-0 to win the day :)

I love this army, I love the way we can control the board and through good placement and good movement force the opponent to fight us on our terms (which usually means in the woods !)

2 hours ago, Guin said:

Hi !  That's my game, and yeah I was totally thinking we should start posting some of our stuff around here :)

So yeah, lots of people yelling at me for that game, I was totally wrong about the tree placement, but like someone mentioned this was filmed before the FAQ.  TBH, rereading the specific wording I feel silly for getting it wrong, but lesson learned.  I had been thinking about reducing my placement to 2 per drop anyways, to conserve wildwoods (I have a limited number !) and to give me more teleport locations (using fewer tree stands allowing more wildwoods, a factor of models on hand not rules in this case).  Placing them in a line across the front of one deployment zone has been working out pretty well, forcing them to either choose to start right near a wood, or giving me a super defensive set up.

The Loremaster was totally legit, in the formation.  If you watch carefully though I ****** up later on and cast an extra spell with him, which I shouldn't have. I have had really good performance (in 2000pt games) with sisters of the thorn casting on a large unit if dryads in a wood. :P  

I ran this list in a tournament the weekend after I filmed, and went 3-0 to win the day :)

I love this army, I love the way we can control the board and through good placement and good movement force the opponent to fight us on our terms (which usually means in the woods !)

Hi good to see you guys active on this platform. Great stuff and keep it up. But while we have you here. Any chance on a ETA for the 4player Path to Glory mentioned at the end of last years campaign?

9 hours ago, Guin said:

I played my trees the same way after watching someone do it on the GW LIVE stream.

They are all the same mistakes we all make, problem is you're on the internet for everyone to rewind and replay and criticise, haha.

On 24.12.2016 at 10:41 AM, Tizianolol said:

hi !! Wellcome to this forum!!

i have a question , can we place 2 citadel wood in a row? We only can t place 3 of them right?:)

You can place 3 but then each of them has to be within 1" of each of them! so not in a line, but in a cluster!

Archived