Get Warhammer TV for FREE and Support TGA.

Ben

I don't mean to be a dingus (although I probably am) but I just wanted to comment that there are reasons to sign uo with twitch directly and to avoid using Amazon because  of their extreme tax avoidance practices.

I won't go on about it as I certainly  don't want to take away revenue for tga (buy scenery dice instead!) but you can read more about it here if you are interested: http://www.ethicalconsumer.org/commentanalysis/corporatewatch/isittimetoboycottamazon.aspx

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Carnelian said:

I don't mean to be a dingus (although I probably am) but I just wanted to comment that there are reasons to sign uo with twitch directly and to avoid using Amazon because  of their extreme tax avoidance practices.

I won't go on about it as I certainly  don't want to take away revenue for tga (buy scenery dice instead!) but you can read more about it here if you are interested: http://www.ethicalconsumer.org/commentanalysis/corporatewatch/isittimetoboycottamazon.aspx

Amazon owns twitch.

6 hours ago, Carnelian said:

Ye, Amazon owns twitch, so either way, you would be supporting them. If anything, at least using the prime method you get to support TGA. 

While tax avoidance is frowned upon, it's best to not even mention it in a place like this. It isn't illegal and almost everyone has taken part in it in some way. Guess we should stop paying into pensions or taking advantage of tax free ISA accounts. 

Stream last night was awesome and I encourage everyone who hasnt seen it yet to check it out.  

Will be watching today based on what I have seen so far. Had high expectations and wasn't disappointed. 

I've been quite enjoying my Amazon Prime subscription as Amazon Music has been brilliant over the last few days. Seriously for not much more you get to support this and get some cool extras! If you've not signed up to the links in the first post in this thread and want to support Warhammer TV - JUST DO IT!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, AdamJ said:

Just linked my Amazon Prime membership and there seems to be two Warhammer TV channels which are:

twitch.tv/warhammer

twitch.tv/warhammercommunitytv

Only the first has uploaded video. Anyone know why there is the 2nd channel?

The second channel was the original channel when they did the Warlords GT coverage. Not sure if somebody else had the Warhammer label but they seemed to have got it now and using that (which makes sense as this is what they are rebranding to).

1 hour ago, Gaz Taylor said:

The second channel was the original channel when they did the Warlords GT coverage. Not sure if somebody else had the Warhammer label but they seemed to have got it now and using that (which makes sense as this is what they are rebranding to).

Now you've said I remember the warlords being on the original channel. I wonder why they don't remove the old channel - could be confusing for people new to the hobby/twitch?

24 minutes ago, AdamJ said:

Now you've said I remember the warlords being on the original channel. I wonder why they don't remove the old channel - could be confusing for people new to the hobby/twitch?

It allows them to do two streams such as when they covered The Hobbit and Blood and Glory

4 hours ago, RuneBrush said:

It allows them to do two streams such as when they covered The Hobbit and Blood and Glory

What happens to the past streams from the community tv channel? Do they get moved to the new channel or are they lost forever?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Awsome, subscribed after watching some of the 24 hour 8th edition 40k launch party stuff and someone mentioned Prime. Quick google this morning lead me to this thread.

Thanks Ben it worked for me but not sure how to support TGA, i may have clicked the buttons in the wrong order or because i'm already a Prime member.

Will pass this on else where. Warhammer TV is great :D