Get Warhammer TV for FREE and Support TGA.

Ben

Hello everyone!

As you are probably aware, Warhammer TV are setting up a weekly Twitch streaming channel this is actually kicking off today. 

Keep reading and I will show you how to get a months access for free and also support the TGA Community.  

Warhammer TV will be streaming 3 days a week at Twitch.TV/Warhammer covering Age of Sigmar, News and 40K

Unknown-5.jpeg

Twitch TV is owned by Amazon, and Amazon offer the amazing Amazon Prime service.  Along with the many benefits of Amazon prime, they include a free subscription to Twitch Prime.  What this gets you is advert free viewing and also access to a single Twitch subscription channel for free each month.  (I say free...., you are still playing for Prime)

The Twitch Prime FAQ - HERE explains how this works.  I have already subscribed using my Amazon Prim Membership and can confirm it works.  

If you were to subscribe to the Twitch stream for a year it would cost around £60.  for less that £20 a year extra you get all the additional benefits of Prime like next day delivery, Amazon Instant video streaming, photo storage and lots more.  IMO its a great deal.  

Support the TGA forum and Watch Warhammer TV for FREE!

So through the wonders of Amazon Affiliates you can now support The Grand Alliance community at the same time as supporting Games Workshop with their Warhammer TV channel, and also get all the cool stuff that is offered with Amazon Prime.

All you need to do is sign up here for a free Amazon Prime Trial using my links below.  

This gets you 30 days access to prime and also get you 30 days access to a Twitch TV subscription service of your choice. 

Just by taking the free trial using my affiliate link you will be supporting the forum and help to cover our running costs, even if you do not continue with the membership and cancel your renewal right away.  

Amazon UK

UK PRIME TRIAL

VXD-257-House-300x250-UK.jpg

Amazon USA

USA PRIME TRIAL

VXD168-evergreenAssociateAds-benefit-assoc-300x250.png

Thanks in advance for your support! 

images.jpeg

15325331_298682220526763_8562498730655778363_o.jpg

• Like 6

If you have signed up and this is working for you let us know!  

Also, if you have any problems with the subscription process let me know and I will help out where I can.  

I want Warhammer Live to be amazing and the best way to do this is to support them with sign-ups to show that there is a market for it!!!!

• Like 1

• Ben featured this topic

No you misunderstand! Its £5 per month for Warhammer Live on Twitch, or £79 per year for prime, which grants you a twitch channel included.  

I think you can also get a pay month prime deal for £7.99 a month. 

You get a bunch of other cool stuff too

Kindle Library
Amazon Instant Video Streaming 
Amazon Photo storage/backup
next day delivery
Subscribe and save to get extra discounts and up to 20% off (great for baby stuff you use regularly)
Friends and Family free shipping
Amazon music streaming
Twitch TV subs

I'm a massive Amazon Prime fanboy.  I'm usually grumpy at ordering anything online that doesn't arrive the very next day (including bank holidays!) I've been spoiled by Amazon prime!!!!

• Like 1

I've been asked if GW will still get paid in full by Amazon if you use this method of subscribing.  

The answer is YES! If that wasn't the case I wouldn't be promoting this offer as I really want to see Warhammer Live do well. 

This is from the Twitch FAQ. 

Screenshot 2016-12-14 12.36.38.png

I was telling people about this last week (I watch Twitch for more than Warhammer), it really is great if you already have / are thinking about Amazon Prime.

Although now my Australian WoW/Diablo 3 streamer buddy is no longer getting my Prime subscription. xD

Edited by Rhellion

1 hour ago, Ben said:

I've been asked if GW will still get paid in full by Amazon if you use this method of subscribing.  

The answer is YES! If that wasn't the case I wouldn't be promoting this offer as I really want to see Warhammer Live do well. 

This is from the Twitch FAQ. 

Screenshot 2016-12-14 12.36.38.png

it says in the same manner, that doesnt mean the same amount. 

at least to me. 

44 minutes ago, daedalus81 said:

Prime is worth it for the free tv shows (Dr. Who!) and movies alone.  I already had prime and I gave them my $5 on top of that.  Let's get it on!

@Ben

How else can we support TGA?

Buy scenery dice! Scenerydice.co.uk

Or get a TGA t-Shirt in the store section on here :)

• Like 1

Two call outs about Twitch Prime from my brother who is a Professional Twitch gamer / works for them / blah blah

1. Your Twitch Prime subscription doesn't automatically renew to a specific channel each month, you must manually update it each month
  2. Twitch Prime is currently only available to customers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, and Italy... so not me in Australia :-(