Events UK: RAW17 - Realms at War 2 - Leviathans Monsterous Arena RULES ADDED

Mitzy

On 7/2/2017 at 3:24 PM, Smokeyprogg said:

Sadly due to a change in available funds and time I won't be able to make the event now guys, absolutely gutted but hope my space can go to a good home

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that you can't make it Dean, hopefully RAW18 will be better for you!

What this does of course mean is that Chris Thursten of hipsterhammer fame has made it from the reserves list to player! Welcome aboard, get your payment in please Chris to secure your spot.

Just now, Mitzy said:

Kieron Gillen - hipsterhammer you too have made it off the reserves list and on to the player list!

Welcome aboard... Time to plan your army :) 

So we have a pair of Hipsters Hammering ;)

21 hours ago, Mitzy said:

So we have a pair of Hipsters Hammering ;)

Three! Matt Sheret and Kieron are true hipsterhammer - I'm just tagging along.

Also: script download link isn't working for me. Anybody else having that problem?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CJPT said:

Three! Matt Sheret and Kieron are true hipsterhammer - I'm just tagging along.

Also: script download link isn't working for me. Anybody else having that problem?

indeed.... How rude I completely miscounted and missed Matt out as a hipsterhammerer ;)

Anyway thanks for payment Chris give Kieron a poke please ;)

Unfortunately we have had another two our our players drop from the list today :(

Rich Morley ( @Drakira ) and Arthur Treitl. Rich is particularly gutted as he has put so much effort in to Admiral Ahab and the Whalen, however I'm sure he'll keep us all updated with his WIP as it's such an amazing project!

So we have two more players who have been added to the list.

Matt Evans and Donal Taylor, welcome aboard chaps... Get your hobby heads on and your PayPal payments made :) 

Cheers Mitzy x

1 hour ago, HobbyHammer said:

Could this be the start of the format used for the Minvitationals.... I think it should be... ;) 

Looking forward to listening to it. 

Haha.....No! That was killer man. It's hard enough keeping up with recording, editing and releasing a weekly podcast, let alone Triumvirate on the side (which I'm also editing this week) :S 

1 hour ago, TalesOfSigmar said:

Was great fun recording with @Chris Tomlin just hoping I can do the army justice when it's on the table in October.

Yeh man, was a good time. The pressure is on now though! ;) 

On 7/7/2017 at 1:22 PM, Lad Von Carstein said:

How do people feel about the unofficial skirmish points?  I was planning to go with Soulblight heavy death until i saw they weren't in the book.

The Director and crew feel that the unofficial skirmish points are a great addition and will be used at RAW17. #askandyeshallreceive 

• Like 2

On 7/14/2017 at 11:11 AM, tricky_ricardo said:

Hi guys, my apologies but I've been double booked and won't be able to make it to this glorious event now :(

@Mitzy Let me know what I need to do, got a mate who's interested in taking my place (depending on how the reserve list is looking of course) if that makes things easy for you guys.

Hi Rich, sorry to hear that you can't make it. Please get your mate to drop me a line on here or on Twitter and we can get him added to the reserves list. Look forward to catching up soon!

17 hours ago, Mitzy said:

Hi Rich, sorry to hear that you can't make it. Please get your mate to drop me a line on here or on Twitter and we can get him added to the reserves list. Look forward to catching up soon!

Hiya!

I'm the honourable mention ;)

Can you add kev francis to the reserves please/take rich's place.