Events UK: RAW17 - Realms at War 2 - Leviathans Monsterous Arena RULES ADDED

Mitzy

10 hours ago, Mitzy said:

Yes James, you just got bumped off the reserves list along with Andy Talbot, welcome aboard chaps, please make full settlement payment ASAP please guys.

Nice! @Andy Talbot are you aware of this?!

@Thornshield text me a forceful dictator message this morning about not paying? I'm confused, though, I'll be honest, I haven't read the pack other than getting despondent that I cant use Krunk on a Carnosaur as my Hunter! If I can't use it here, where can I?! :$ 

• Like 1

On 6/1/2017 at 2:04 PM, alasdair said:

Just sent my payment. I think I might have paid £47 in total by accident though.

Yes indeed you have! I will be arranging all relevant refunds over the course of the weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahab is the single arkanought dude who will be the hunter.  Will magnatise the feet so he can go on a 32mm base (from memory - not got the pack to hand but have read it promise!) or I can put him in the boat just for fun.  Boat will be part of the 1500 point normal army.  

The Whalen is the leviathan which is on a 120 oval.  Dead Guy on top will be Ahab's father or something (not ironed out the plot yet) so Ahab wants his revenge (he is Ahab after all).  The Whalen broke the rider's chain which did for him so Ahab trying to recapture The Whalen or something ?

• Like 4

I'll be going Trapper as it fits my dinohunter idea nicely.

My current 1,500 list (potentially subject to change pending GH2 / random FW updates) is probably going to look a bit like this;

Cabbage
3 x 3 Gore-gruntas
Idol of Gork

Pure power I think you'll all agree!!

I do need to give the pack another once other just to work out whether this will fit into all the game sizes required and also whether battleline is a thing, as this list isn't legal in matched play due to the Idol not being Ironjawz allegiance. I don't suspect this will matter in Narrative but I best check!!

2 minutes ago, Chris Tomlin said:

Cabbage
3 x 3 Gore-gruntas
Idol of Gork

In them colour schemes I hope!

Im going with Tamer, as the Wizard Beast Lover fits Mojgorox at this stage of his existence.. He is currently being swayed by Tzeentch in his mind, so a bit of Magic would be fitting. 

My list is a ******-tonne of Goats... 

Edited by HobbyHammer
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, HobbyHammer said:

In them colour schemes I hope!

Ha! Not a million miles off I guess.

Just checked the pack. All good re battleline but looks like we need a Skirmish Warband from our overall army, which makes total sense. Fingers crossed for some points reductions so I can squeeze a Warchanter in or something :) 

Hopefully the weather cools off a bit so I can crack into some hobby! Finally got all the bits for my Idol of Gork conversion to get finished.

16 minutes ago, Chris Tomlin said:

Skirmish Warband from our overall army, which makes total sense

Why do you need a Warchanter... Just use Hunter as your Skirmish leader and minimum 2 Gore Grunta's to make the three 3 model min. ... (By the way this has to be Cold Ones instead of Pigs surely if you have a Dino Rider as your Hunter?!

17 minutes ago, Chris Tomlin said:

Finally got all the bits for my Idol of Gork conversion

Have you been seeing @Ollie Grimwood one on Twitter?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HobbyHammer said:

Why do you need a Warchanter... Just use Hunter as your Skirmish leader and minimum 2 Gore Grunta's to make the three 3 model min. ... (By the way this has to be Cold Ones instead of Pigs surely if you have a Dino Rider as your Hunter?!

Yeh good point. If we can use the Hunter that's ideal. Unfortunately not re Cold Ones.

8 minutes ago, HobbyHammer said:

Have you been seeing @Ollie Grimwood one on Twitter?

Nope! He better not be ripping off my idea before I've finished mine haha!! ;) 

• Like 1

dronoverlordz.jpg.ade95cdc7b73d0297cdbc6570a167383.jpg

The start of my army and first up my Hunter (still to be named) who is apart of Kaptin' Dron an iz Overlordz (Kharadon Overlords get it?).

I'll probably be starting a narrative thread covering a full story and such leading up to the event. Hopefully I can get some games in too.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, HobbyHammer said:

This is so good! Going to be following this one for sure. 

Cheers mate, got quite a bit built already and the rest of the bits have arrived to build the other parts.

Once the troops are done it's straight on with the Ships which are going to take me a while.

Then a couple of months to paint it all!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TalesOfSigmar said:

dronoverlordz.jpg.ade95cdc7b73d0297cdbc6570a167383.jpg

The start of my army and first up my Hunter (still to be named) who is apart of Kaptin' Dron an iz Overlordz (Kharadon Overlords get it?).

I'll probably be starting a narrative thread covering a full story and such leading up to the event. Hopefully I can get some games in too.

Great idea ? We shall fight for control of the skies sir! Cannons at the ready

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...