Events UK: RAW17 - Realms at War 2 - Leviathans Monsterous Arena RULES ADDED

Mitzy

Yes! We best get looking at hotels @Paul Buckler@Tom Hewitt@Drakira .... although did @Mitzy mention Travelodge deals?

Da Black Sunz are coming to RAW!

How many Gore-gruntas can I get painted between now and then?

Ordered some parts for my Hunter* and am considering painting up the colossal Angrislaug by Mierce Miniatures for my Leviathan.

See you all there! I know it's a long long way off, but if grudges are allowed, I'm getting in early and calling out @bottle!

*I did want to use Krunk on a Carnosaur (don't ask) as my Hunter but he breaks the base size stipulations :( 

• Like 4

I am well up for a grudge-match mate! >:(

And maybe have Krunk off the Carnosaur for your Hunter, the Carnosaur for your Leviathan, and Krunk riding it once you've tamed it? 

Although if we can grudge in an early game, that Carnosaur is going to be mine! :P 

• Like 2

Work starts today on the all female vampire soul blight army.  I'm pretty sure I'm gonna dress up as a female aristocratic vampire as well. 

Although I'm also quite interested in an almost all ship, converted to be at sea, pirate KO army, so I can dress as a dwarf pirate ?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Afternoon guys and gals... So Midnight tonight is the deadline for final ticket payments (£43.00). Can you all please make sure that the payment is send (as detailed in the pack).

I'd hate to have to chase players....

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mitzy said:

Afternoon guys and gals... So Midnight tonight is the deadline for final ticket payments (£43.00). Can you all please make sure that the payment is send (as detailed in the pack).

I'd hate to have to chase players....

31 days in may mate. Says end of May in the pack ;) which I've actually read. 

• Like 1

you can follow the thoughts and torment of Mojgorox (The Hunter sent back to the Realms to find the Leviathan that could unite the Brothers of Chaos) in the build up to #RAW17 - If you are easily affected by slightly Psychopathic minds, be wary of this. It could get weird.

https://twitter.com/Mojgorox_Risen

Edited by HobbyHammer
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, TalesOfSigmar said:

@Mitzy does this mean I'm in, if Bueno can't make it?

Yes James, you just got bumped off the reserves list along with Andy Talbot, welcome aboard chaps, please make full settlement payment ASAP please guys.

• Like 2