Events UK: London's Calling 1-2 April 2017

Tom Loyn

27 minutes ago, BeardedBaller said:

Are there still tickets? Id like to come along if possible. Will be my first tournament.

Going to be my first tournament too. In fact, so far, I've only played five 2,000 points games.

So it would be great to have another new tournament player in attendance. Hope to see you there. 

• Like 1

Got my ticket and  Looking forward to it. Im gonna be bringing my dwarves. 

4 hours ago, Gitli said:

Going to be my first tournament too. In fact, so far, I've only played five 2,000 points games.

So it would be great to have another new tournament player in attendance. Hope to see you there. 

Glad I wont be the only new player! Definately need to get some practice in beforehand.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, BeardedBaller said:

Glad I wont be the only new player! Definately need to get some practice in beforehand.

That's awesome. I look forward to meeting you at the event. ?

Really looking forward to this one, especially with the added bonus of an opportunity to try out the SCGT pack and missions.

Any plans for the Saturday night, gaming/socially? Would be interested in some sort of AoS skirmish/deathmatch type thing or maybe some narrative play :)

Either way, can't wait for this one :D

• Like 1

8 hours ago, davidslv said:

Hi, I've just made a payment.

Was in David Silva's name, I'm relatively new to the game (1 week into this) - but I'm keen in starting playing with others

Thanks

Great!  This is the perfect event for you to start getting involved, nice friendly bunch of guys :) feel free to pop along to our club on Wednesday nights too, lots of AoS going on most Wednesdays 5-11 if you want to play.

On 03/03/2017 at 9:40 PM, BeardedBaller said:

Beardedballer, looking forward to meeting you at the event.  Can you let me know you're real name please for the player list? :) pop along on Wednesday nights 5-11 for some games of AoS if you like!  Should be a few this month in the build up to the event.

12 hours ago, Earthtremor said:

Really looking forward to this one, especially with the added bonus of an opportunity to try out the SCGT pack and missions.

Any plans for the Saturday night, gaming/socially? Would be interested in some sort of AoS skirmish/deathmatch type thing or maybe some narrative play :)

Either way, can't wait for this one :D

@Earthtremor are you paid up for this?  On the list?  Forgive me if so, just not sure who you are through your avatar name :)

1 hour ago, Tom Loyn said:

Beardedballer, looking forward to meeting you at the event.  Can you let me know you're real name please for the player list? :) pop along on Wednesday nights 5-11 for some games of AoS if you like!  Should be a few this month in the build up to the event.

It should be under Declan Wynne. Awesome! I may be able to come along Wednesday after next. 

• Like 1

On 3/5/2017 at 9:20 PM, Tom Loyn said:

Great!  This is the perfect event for you to start getting involved, nice friendly bunch of guys :) feel free to pop along to our club on Wednesday nights too, lots of AoS going on most Wednesdays 5-11 if you want to play.

Hi Tom,

I'll try my best to attend, would be awesome to practice before actually going to the tournament. What time (roughly) do people normally appear and stay on Wednesdays?

Also, I would like to know what are the painting requirements, I'm quite worried that I might not have all my models painted and I know people have been trying to imply some minimum acceptable standards to participate in tournaments. Right now I only have about 16 models painted and at least 30 more to go.

23 minutes ago, davidslv said:

Hi Tom,

I'll try my best to attend, would be awesome to practice before actually going to the tournament. What time (roughly) do people normally appear and stay on Wednesdays?

Also, I would like to know what are the painting requirements, I'm quite worried that I might not have all my models painted and I know people have been trying to imply some minimum acceptable standards to participate in tournaments. Right now I only have about 16 models painted and at least 30 more to go.

The pack says minimum of 3 different colours required.

Hello,

Please bear with me, I'm still figuring things out, so sorry in advance if some of the questions I might have sound silly.

How is the points per unit in this tournament? E.g: The minimum for a Mighty skullcrushers is 3 and the maximum 12. The cost is 160. If I have a unit of 6 should I count 320 or 160?

thank you

• Like 1

Typically any time between 17:00 and 23:00/23:30.

How is the points per unit in this tournament? E.g: The minimum for a Mighty skullcrushers is 3 and the maximum 12. The cost is 160. If I have a unit of 6 should I count 320 or 160?

You may find Scrollbuilder (independent website) useful when writing lists.

This week GW have also updated their very useful AoS app, so that it includes a list building tool as well.

• Like 1