Events UK: London's Calling 1-2 April 2017

Tom Loyn

6 hours ago, FunkyPunk said:

Hi chaps,

I paid up on 7th December but don't see my name on the list (Chris Nielsen), can I just confirm everything's good to go?

Cheers

Yep you're on the list, I'm not monitoring the paid list directly so there will be a delay between those 2!

• Like 1

Hi there, are amateurs welcome? Myself and a friend have been playing in Bromley for a few months and would love to get involved with this...are tickets still available? Many thanks, James 

Hi James. Anyone is welcome. Sounds like you're in the area, so please also feel free to head down to the South London Legion on Wednesdays (with or without your friend) - even tomorrow if that works for you at short notice. Details are here:

http://www.tga.community/forums/forum/95-south-london-legion/

Send me a message or one to Tom Loyn if you would like to discuss further. We should have a good number of people down tomorrow playing AoS and getting overly excited about Tzeentch!

17 hours ago, jimbobbyG said:

Hi there, are amateurs welcome? Myself and a friend have been playing in Bromley for a few months and would love to get involved with this...are tickets still available? Many thanks, James

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi James,

Absolutely amteurs are welcome! And there are still tickets available.  Please pay via the bank details in the first post and let me know you and your friends full names and I'll add you to the list.

Also, as Nico says, the south London legion club play at the Croydon conference centre which is near East Croydon station. You can come down most Wednesday evenings when there's usually a few players down, or we have a big AoS night last Wednesday of every month when you'll get a dozen or more.

AoS is fast growing at our club and we're keen to add new members :)

• Like 1

On 21/12/2016 at 6:33 PM, jimbobbyG said:

AWESOME!!! I'll grab a couple of tickets now...James Grant ( covers most realms ) and Aaron Kenny ( sylvaneth tree hugger) ONLY THE FAITHFUL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the legion we've coined the saying:

ONLY THE FILTHFUL!!!

ironic considering we're all pretty fluffy. Looking forward to seeing you there! 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 24/01/2017 at 0:10 PM, Marc Wilson said:

Quick observation on the pack times - lunch on sunday is really 1.5 hours? I only say this as recently I see few AoS games go 2.5 hours; quite a minority are done in 1.5 hours - this then leaves a verrrry long gap for some people before playing the last game. That is all! ;)

From experience at other Croydon tournaments 1 hour lunch break doesn't leave a lot of time for Lunch (esp if you want to avoid McDonalds or KFC). Even cheeky Nando's doesn't leave a lot of time 

Edited by Donal
  • Like 1

On 07/02/2017 at 11:50 PM, Morglum StormBasha said:

Hello,

Is it still possible to sign up for this?

I'm Brixton based so this should be easy to get to and I'd like to try a few tournaments with my Ironjawz this year? and if so do I just make the payment?

There are still places left. Just follow the instructions in the post :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...