Tales of Sigmar - Tale of Gamers - Month 4

TalesOfSigmar

My progress for this month (and a half):

I have added couple of Savages as I started playing them in a local League (won all 3 games this month! - Bonesplitterz splitted the dwarves to tiny bones!). In the beginnig was 10 Savages (90s models) + Big Boss and A Warboss on foot... But during first games I decided to put the Warboss on boar (In case of my future army a Wild Cat from Varewoolf Minis). Added another command group and splitted (Bonesplitted!) my units in two. Both will be the starters of Rukks. The Savages in furs (Wild Cat furs;) are going to be part of Brutal Rukk to which I will add Savage Boarboyz (also from the 90s). And the "naked" ones part of the KUNNIN RUKK (Oooh yes!!). They differ in skin color as I decided to go with dark hues (something like I remember old Black Orcs), so the Kunnin ones I did Caliban-to-Kabalite, and Brutal ones Caliban-to-Warboss. All of them will be a part of great Drakkfoot Warclan so I wanted to make a contrast with the dark skin and glowing red tattoos (soon I am going to check Vallejo Fluo Range on these Boyz). The whole Kunnin and Brutal Rukk (except of Big Bosses who need to be BIG so Avatars of War and GW one) are going to be most classic savages from 90s and 80s (the first Arrer Boy is from 80s). 

There is Also one Maniak Weirdnob who accidentaly changed his boar to .. a Squigly Beast! I am thinking of doing the same with part of my Snaga Rukk.

And as a bonus Wurrgog Prophet which I started in may but left unfinished untilI had the idea for the rest of the clan (which came with the Bonesplitterz book!).

All of them are WiPs but 80% done. I will count all the extra expenses for month 5 when I will finish them and add some more.

Can't wiat for the Vallejo Fluo effect... and the bucket of old school arrers! ;)

P1020058.JPG

P1020050.JPG

P1020051.JPG

P1020053.JPG

P1020057.JPG

P1020045.JPG

P1020052.JPG

P1020054.JPG

P1020055.JPG

Archived